PDA

View Full Version : Question: RO DS items - anyone got them yet?

Sarune
02-15-2010, 02:16 PM
I see that someone on Loki already got Hermode cap set and I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the.

Wosungree
02-15-2010, 03:09 PM
The pre-order items are supposed to be emailed, but I have yet to receive them. I tried using the confirmation number for the code redemption, but that didn't work x_x

Sarune
02-15-2010, 03:15 PM
How the heck did that Loki person get them so fast then :colbert:

Wosungree
02-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Why don't you ask him o_O

Sarune
02-15-2010, 03:26 PM
He's afk lol :(

He just has his gear open on loki and hes auctioning them

Wosungree
02-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Anyone received an email with the pre-order codes?

Doddler
02-16-2010, 11:13 AM
He's afk lol :(

He just has his gear open on loki and hes auctioning them

Aren't they account bound?

Sarune
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
I have no idea. Maybe he's auctioning the item you use to get the set and the equip are just for show.

Doddler
02-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Anyways I got my shipping confirmation just a minute ago, so if you haven't gotten yours yet you probably will soon.

Sarune
02-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Heim just confirmed that they'll start distribute them to the playspan npc soon

Item is Bijofnil Feather and you use it on the Chicken Researcher NPC south west of Geffen btw

niten
02-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Anyone have a screenie of it ingame on a character?

Just wondering what it looks like.

Haecid
02-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Preordered through Gamestop, got my code, redeemed it, got the feather (about 2 or 3 days ago).
The Chicken Researcher just teleports me to the beginning of the Ygg tree.

Edit: on the second map of Yggdrasil there's an NPC rooster on one of the outlying limbs. Just toss him the feather.

Wosungree
02-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Note to self: Pre-order from third-party suppliers next time.

FFS this is embarrassing for Gravity.

Artimus
02-16-2010, 06:09 PM

Then you get no leet elven sunnies or kafra points!

niten
02-16-2010, 06:12 PM

Then you get no leet elven sunnies or kafra points!

Which errors many people out, unless they have fixed that finally. :facepalm:

Tikyo
02-16-2010, 06:39 PM
so possible game code in package? mine is on its way

edit: just ask a player that you only get feather from npc.. after completting the quest, you get all 4.

Biru
02-17-2010, 09:33 PM
I got an email to confirm that the DS game is being posted.

1. So I went to check the Cool event NPC in Alberta the feather was on my list.
2. Go to the wiz looking guy in Geff he is actually south west near on inner side of the road.
3. When he asks if you want to visit the ygg tree click "sure" and he sends you off to the ygg tree to hunt down the chicken.
4. The chicken is in the 2nd map on the side path to the right.
5. Talk to the chicken tells you some story about wanting to experience the bjilonfir power?
6. When he asks for your feather say "Sure", then after a quick light show the chicken passes you the items.

This is the first set. Aparently the coupon for the shaman set is in the DS game. So guess I need to wait for that in the parcel post. Got to say that the items are pretty sexy.

A +10% aspd head gear
A +6% vs demi human mask
A +5% exp accessory
A head gear with a chance to get level 3 imposs

All that and shaman set, dark knight set and kafra points. I'd say value for money you'd be kicking yourself for not purchasing this package. Can't wait for my DS game to arrive.

C.C.
02-17-2010, 09:54 PM
anyone know what im suppose to do with this shaman document?

niten
02-17-2010, 10:27 PM
What does it say on the item?

Biru
02-17-2010, 10:39 PM
My understanding is if you have the coupon from the DS game cart.

1. Log in to the iro mainsite web page on the account you want the item on.
2. In the Kafra point/purchase section there is a section to enter the coupon code (something like "coupon redemption" or "redeem coupon").
3. Get your coupon number from the coupon card you got from the DS game box and enter it into the coupon code area.
4. Log into your account in the game client (should be the same details you used to redeem the coupon on the main site).
5. Go to the CoolEvent/Playspan NPC and pick up your new item.

Got to remember this coupon redeemed item is additional to the Dark knight set and the other items traded for the feather. So yeah check both Play span NPC and the Event NPC in Alberta just east of mid Kafra.

Edit: Sorry didn't read the question properly, if you have already redeemed the coupon and have the shaman douments which I am assuming is the item to trade for the equips, it should point you in the general direction of where to trade the item for your shaman set. Seems to be the general trend with the other sets as well, get item trade item at NPC in some far away place for your equips set.

Devias
02-19-2010, 11:05 AM
A +10% aspd head gear
A +6% vs demi human mask
A +5% exp accessory
A chance to get level 3 imposs head gear

I WANT THE ASPD HEADGEAR!!!!!!!!! :( no money IRL so i can't get anything now :( Do you have to pre-order to get the headgear? If not, how much are DS games these days?

niten
02-19-2010, 11:09 AM
A +10% aspd head gear
A +6% vs demi human mask
A +5% exp accessory

Does this mean a headgear that gives a chance to get lvl3 impo or a chance to get a headgear that gives lvl3 impo?
http://laymark.com/i/m/m174.gif

Nimaoi
02-19-2010, 01:36 PM
My understanding is if you have the coupon from the DS game cart.

1. Log in to the iro mainsite web page on the account you want the item on.
2. In the Kafra point/purchase section there is a section to enter the coupon code (something like "coupon redemption" or "redeem coupon").
3. Get your coupon number from the coupon card you got from the DS game box and enter it into the coupon code area.
4. Log into your account in the game client (should be the same details you used to redeem the coupon on the main site).
5. Go to the CoolEvent/Playspan NPC and pick up your new item.

Got to remember this coupon redeemed item is additional to the Dark knight set and the other items traded for the feather. So yeah check both Play span NPC and the Event NPC in Alberta just east of mid Kafra.

Edit: Sorry didn't read the question properly, if you have already redeemed the coupon and have the shaman douments which I am assuming is the item to trade for the equips, it should point you in the general direction of where to trade the item for your shaman set. Seems to be the general trend with the other sets as well, get item trade item at NPC in some far away place for your equips set.

Are you able to redeem the coupon in-game on more then one server? I'm asking because I play casually on a premium server and on Valk. So I'm wondering if I'll be able to get the gears on both servers.

Edit: I asked a friend and apparently you can only redeem it once, so one server. /sigh

Teysa
02-20-2010, 09:41 AM
A +10% aspd head gear
A +6% vs demi human mask
A +5% exp accessory

Does this mean a headgear that gives a chance to get lvl3 impo or a chance to get a headgear that gives lvl3 impo?
http://laymark.com/i/m/m174.gifit gives you impo lvl 3 when attacking (yeah his sentence is ambiguous xD)

@devias: yeah you had to preorder to get the stuff. Btw saw someone auctioning a Bifolnir Feather (the one to get the items) he had 3B z offer so far :( made me wanna sell mine too if i didnt have already gotten the items :)

nyamo
02-21-2010, 12:01 AM
wait wait wait... i finally picked up my preorder (again, eb once again increased the price of a fully paid preorder *@#$ You!!!!) and i'm a bit confused by what is suppose to be included.

I asked if there was suppose to be anything with the game. They said there was odly one thing, it looks like a gift card lol. Is that my pre order item voucher?

The other item set is inside the case itself then right? Am i missing anything else?

Golden Fingers
02-21-2010, 06:24 AM
You should have elven sunnies, dark knight set item "broken sword" and the bj*****l feather item available at coolspan NPC as soon as you have paid for the pre-order. (im not sure about elven sunnies, think those were RO site only).

Apparently the last item set will be a physical coupon inside the DS box.

Speaking of which, has anyone received the actual DS game yet?

nyamo
02-21-2010, 09:42 AM
thing is, i preordered it at the store. NOT the website, so i know i won't get the elven sunnies. This is more directed to the ppl that preordered it at EB/gamesstop.

Teysa
02-21-2010, 10:24 AM
i think they have to give you a coupon or something like that o.o .... but it's just my guess

@goldenfingers: i saw an alchemist in valk with the set as well as a baby aco from infinity wearing it so i guess they already have it. Mine is in miami :) waiting for it to arrive in here ^^

Sepia
02-21-2010, 11:42 AM
I got the DS game 0: and yes there is a card inside the gamebox to redeem for the item.

niten
02-21-2010, 11:46 AM
^
I suppose this might be the farthest from some people's minds, but...
How's the game?

Sepia
02-21-2010, 12:01 PM
I actually want to play it, and will when I have time (I don't have time for RO either ):..) but the system seems interesting enough. Idk about storyline or anything though yet.

I thought it was interesting you can 'transcend' sorta in-game also, although you just go from 2nd job to novice again with more stats or something. I dunno if it's do-able more than once but yeah. Also will be interesting to play Shaman and Dark knight esp if they will implement it in RO.

note: the NPC for shaman document is at 262,214 in Rachel (northeastern corner) named Strange Woman.
she told me to bring an unslotted circlet and 3 sapphires.

KodeX
02-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Got my first items:
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7311/screenchaos005.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8114/screenchaos007m.jpg
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8656/screenchaos008.jpg
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2443/screenchaos009h.jpg

nyamo
02-21-2010, 03:25 PM
so.. i assume the gift card thing is for preorder items and the card inside will be for the shaman set?

KodeX
02-21-2010, 03:31 PM
I used my card inside of the DC game before I went to the NPC to get any items. So I can not tell which items I got due to the preorder and which due to the code.

Teysa
02-21-2010, 07:19 PM
preorder items:
elven sunglasses (ro site)
Dark Knight set: helmet, belt and glove
Bijolfnil feather which gives access to: hermode cap, aumduras benefit, bijolfnil wings, and odin mask

Coupon inside all ro ds copies: shaman set (headress, ring, earrings)

Genji Amano
02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Is there something else that can be done with the Shaman Earrings? The lady who gives you the Shaman set says something about GH, they can also be dropped on the ground... I found that out lol

Golden Fingers
02-22-2010, 01:12 AM
ok game was waiting for me when i got home from work ^^ (new zealand)

Lee
02-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Can anyone tell me a discription of the stuff you get with the shamon document or w/e? and also do you get anything else from the playspan voucher gravity gives you when you preorder?

Sepia
02-23-2010, 01:09 PM
ya idk what's with the GH ring thing I haven't found out yet either.

Shaman's Hair Decoration
A hair ornament with pink feathers of a Shaman.
MaxHP+50, Mdef+3, Increases resistance to neutral property by 5%
defense: 1
Upper headgear
Req lvl: 30
Weight: 30
Job: all

Shaman Earrings
Int +2
Accessory
Weight: 10
Job: all

Shaman Ring
MaxHP+50, SP recovery +3%
Accessory
Weight: 10

Shaman Set
Shaman's Hair Ornament + Shaman Earrings + Shaman Ring
MHP+300, Matk+5%, Increases resistance to neutral property by 5%

Tikyo
02-23-2010, 04:05 PM
the GH area that the old woman is talking about is basically quick warp points from GH entrance to the dungeons.

MyNameisEd!
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
I went to turn in the Shaman scroll to rachel and she said bring me 3 Sapphires. She says i got all the items but says i am missing something O_o

Wosungree
02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Unslotted Circlet.

Golden Fingers
02-23-2010, 06:22 PM
thats geffen toolshop bottom right i think.

MyNameisEd!
02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
oops i forgot to include that i did have the unslotted circlet on me.

SariaZephyr
02-25-2010, 12:18 PM
The Shaman Ring is slotted, correct? (When I look at mine, it definitely says that it is). If this is the case, then is anyone having any difficulties trying to compound a card onto it? I've tried on multiple occassions to compound my Zerom card onto it, but it doesn't seem to be working o.O

RextintorZ
02-26-2010, 09:12 AM
The Shaman Ring is slotted, correct? (When I look at mine, it definitely says that it is). If this is the case, then is anyone having any difficulties trying to compound a card onto it? I've tried on multiple occassions to compound my Zerom card onto it, but it doesn't seem to be working o.O

No, it isn't. Maybe just a bug when implementing an item for the first time on server.

SariaZephyr
02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Dang, that figures D: If it had been slotted....I guess that almost would've been to hacked, lol xD

Myrkur
02-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Anyone know if they'll make these items tradable soon?

Golden Fingers
03-01-2010, 04:10 AM
They did indicate the equippable items would not be made tradable due to buying "unique stuff" blah blah, but then the quest items were tradeable (not entirely sure this was intentional or an oversight) so who knows.

I'm leaning towards they never make them tradeable, or at least not until they make other stuff like adv propeller, chick hat etc tradeable.

Myrkur
03-01-2010, 11:03 PM
damn...Want the odin's mask on my other account.

Golden Fingers
03-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Sucks having a 5% exp accessory on each account and not being able to wear both. I *hope* at some point they get made tradable, even tho i think the opposite. just leave the elven sunnies locked on the account.

Myrkur
03-02-2010, 02:00 AM
yeah. I don't care about that. I just want the set items tradable, since the odins mask does nothing on my smith account. 2x 5% exp accessories + exp shoes + HE BM is pretty nice to have when lvling.

Akin
03-27-2010, 10:44 AM
So is it impossible to get the pre-order items now with a purchase?

Clown Priest
03-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Sadly I was not playing or when they came out, but I heard about it last year. I just ordered it, not for the items it comes with, but the game itself. Can't wait to plat!! :D