Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Ragnarok Online: RE:START
« Last post by Blueness on June 25, 2017, 06:13:26 PM »

I'm not sure exactly how int and dex affects the cast but that seems really quick

With 90 total int and 20 total dex my FB 10 was just flying! Probably .75 seconds.

We did see someone SG a clock and it froze in two hits but I wasn't paying attention to the cast time.

I don't think I'll make it to wizard before the server closes, so we'll have to test when iRO Launches.
« Last post by Vienna on June 25, 2017, 06:00:35 PM »
Spells seem insanely quick, yes. They don't seem quite as powerful as back in the day though. So it takes more SP (many more casts) for the same amount of killing. =(

The whole server is very broken as far as monster spawns. We spent yesterday looking for alternate leveling spots, tried louyang... 400/400xp with BM/jBM on. Went to Churchyard to try prisoners, which in that era should spawn there. We found evil druids and wraths, all giving 400/400xp as well.

If iRO launches a test with this same errors I'm going to be a bit grouchy. There's no need for such drastic negligence on fixing spawns and exp tables for areas that are usually very heavily used.
Off Topic / Re: iROwiki fitness challenge
« Last post by Dishonru on June 25, 2017, 04:47:30 AM »
Lifting is real good and fun.
You can come to Australia for your six month anniversary.
I'll go to aus one day maybe. I am gonna check out cali and maybe aus and then other places to figure out where the heck I should relocate to for work. Maybe I'll just stick around where I am now.
kRO News / Re: 6/21/2017 - Maintenance
« Last post by Dunde on June 25, 2017, 02:57:30 AM »
« Last post by Bazz on June 24, 2017, 10:36:40 PM »
I tried with lvl 10 fbolt with 57 int 12 dex and it takes about 2 seconds

https://i.gyazo.com/fbc46a9666ab01e02ba11776f456aed8.mp4

I'm not sure exactly how int and dex affects the cast but that seems really quick

« Last post by Blueness on June 24, 2017, 06:07:11 PM »
That's a good question, if I get to wizard on the new pRO before monday I can check that.
« Last post by Bazz on June 24, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »
-Magic users (people with cast times in general) will be a lot weaker than they were in classic. While mages get the boost of bolts being cast much faster, reaching instant cast will be impossible, even at 150 dex. The fixed cast time found in traditional Renewal has been removed for the time being, making it possible to get faster casting than you would see on Renewal with the same amount of dex, but it is still not wise to max dex on a caster assuming you'll eventually be able to cast instantly. Cast speed also is effected by int+dex in this equation.

So is it that the 20% fixed cast time is just completely removed or its still on the skill but its not fixed?

EG stormgust is listed as 12sec cast time , is stormgust now 10.6sec cast time or is it still 12sec its just that dex/int affects them?
« Last post by Sigma on June 24, 2017, 02:08:12 PM »
« Last post by Dunde on June 24, 2017, 08:27:30 AM »
I hope you can fix those problems, dia! Thanks for the update!

@hiro
Maybe it's the limited festival? Idk
« Last post by Kelen on June 23, 2017, 10:00:14 PM »

There's a lot more little nicky picky things. If you have any questions I can try finding the answers on the pRO beta server if it's something I can reasonably test.
Really useful post, thanks! Quick question, the "Stats" page on the wiki says that it's not updated. Do you have any idea how stat points work (like how 10 STR gives a bonus in Classic etc.)? Or is what the wiki says accurate for the most part?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10