Author Topic: iROwiki fitness challenge  (Read 97755 times)

Offline jaded

• WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
    • View Profile
Re: iROwiki fitness challenge
« Reply #1260 on: August 05, 2015, 09:27:19 AM »
235 still got abs sup bb
Proud member PRESIDENT of the Big Nose Club :^)

Offline Wabbit!

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 08, 2015, 02:34:14 PM »
Quote from: Scyber;1410691
Quote from: Abby;1410527
Hello has everyone gotten fat or super lean this summer?
SUMMER? DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote from: Akintunde;1410540
Still 285.  Got lazy.  :(  My excuse is I was letting my shoulder heal.
m8. i am disappoint

Quote from: Wabbit!;1410580
Anyone tried Test here? I was thinking of giving it a go.
Learn to lift/eat first, m8...and don't get gyno like v

Oh okay. Thank you. I wonder what you call that long metal rod thingy.

I can't believe how dumb that post sounded.
Look, you berk, I meant a test booster like a natural testosterone supporting suppliment. Not TRT, if you really thought I meant that.
 I reckon someone who's been below 15% bf almost throughout their life knows their onions.
Just wanted an honest opinion/review on that instead of sponsored dweebs on YouTube.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:18:15 PM by Wabbit! »

Offline tarka

• makes the girls wet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 11, 2015, 01:17:53 AM »
Quote from: jaded;1410703
235 still got abs sup bb

bae u got a man or wut. 4real tho lemme get dat butt.
Quote from: Wabbit!;1410751
Quote from: Scyber;1410691
Quote from: Abby;1410527
Hello has everyone gotten fat or super lean this summer?

SUMMER? DOES NOT COMPUTE

m8. i am disappoint

Quote from: Wabbit!;1410580
Anyone tried Test here? I was thinking of giving it a go.

Learn to lift/eat first, m8...and don't get gyno like v

Oh okay. Thank you. I wonder what you call that long metal rod thingy.

I can't believe how dumb that post sounded.
Look, you berk, I meant a test booster like a natural testosterone supporting suppliment. Not TRT, if you really thought I meant that.
 I reckon someone who's been below 15% bf almost throughout their life knows their onions.
Just wanted an honest opinion/review on that instead of sponsored dweebs on YouTube.

pin or dont bother imo.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:18:38 AM by tarka »
BNC   :^)
secretary of PUNISHMENT

Offline Wabbit!

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 11, 2015, 04:01:01 AM »
That took me a while to suss that one out. I thought only ladies used Pintrest.
I've posted quite a few pictures here. Be a good lad and use the search button here or "the post your picture" thread.
 I go here when I have some free time during work, so more oft than not I'm on my phone and it's a bit dicky.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:02:23 AM by Wabbit! »

Offline Abby

• bread dog Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 11, 2015, 07:56:41 PM »
Quote from: Wabbit!;1410787
That took me a while to suss that one out. I thought only ladies used Pintrest.

It's "Pinterest". Ugh, it's like you don't even care about which flowers to use as centerpieces.

Offline Wabbit!

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 12, 2015, 04:14:54 PM »
I can do 63 types of French braids with just my pecs.

Offline Abby

• bread dog Friday
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 13, 2015, 04:39:17 PM »
Huh. Well, color me impressed.

Offline tarka

• makes the girls wet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 16, 2015, 02:37:11 PM »
Started PHD-4.

Let's see if it's possible to stay consistent on it as a natty without getting completely wiped out. Volume seems low enough.
secretary of PUNISHMENT

Offline tarka

• makes the girls wet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 23, 2015, 11:44:20 PM »
So far it's not too much volume even though its 5 days on, 1 day cardio and abs, 1 day optional rest. I've actually had to add extra work on shoulders, back and chest to get a more complete routine and hit everything properly.

It is extremely taxing on legs though. It calls for deadlifts on back days...and squats on leg days. So I'm deadlifting 3 days a week(twice on back days and once on leg hypertrophy day since I do RDLs those days as an accessory) and squatting 2 days a week as well. In addition to 1-2 days of cardio a week, usually stair climber, and a bit of jogging. Still recovering fairly well, I'm just really having to do good warm ups, stretch a ton, and make sweet sweet love to my foam roller nightly. But diet is on point, recomp is coming along phenomenally. Leaned out a good bit so far, lost 14lbs and sit at 226 now at maybe 15%ish bodyfat, abs starting to show. I figure if I cut down to 210-215 I'll be lookin good as fuhh.

Deads at 460 now with a bullshit LAfitness bar with no flex and garbage knurling, squats 340, bench is 235 which is weak af, but I'm coming off a separated shoulder and have always had a weak bench. focusing on bringing that up though, I want a strong bench by the end of the year.  Finally steady lifting and dieting after a year and a half of horrible inconsistency. For references sake this time two years ago I was deadlifting 525 for 2 touch n go, squatting 415 and benching 285. Since then I've had two broken fingers a partially torn achilles 2 herniated discs, a separated shoulder, and severe tendonitis in my hip. which explains the inconsistency. All except the hip were injuries sustained outside of gym.

Wanna run everything through until probably around Christmas time and if I'm still consistent and diet is still spot on, and i've plateaud then hop on for 12 weeks and see where that gets me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:57:04 PM by tarka »
secretary of PUNISHMENT

Offline Scyber

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: September 02, 2015, 04:52:37 PM »
A test booster won't raise testosterone enough to impact muscle growth...at all. I said what I said because you should have no trouble putting on muscle unless it's a training issue or lack of food.

Rehabbing my knee a bit, so trying to get my bench to over 350 so I'm not on a little girl level. At this rate, I'll have a 700 lb deadlift first even without training lower body half the year.

Surviving high volume is all about out of gym life. Sleep too much, eat too much and reduce stress to zero and gains are to be had.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:55:10 PM by Scyber »
Quit RO 11/23/2010. All of insurrection perm banned for leveling.

Offline tarka

• makes the girls wet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 03, 2015, 11:00:33 AM »
Quote from: Scyber;1411223

Surviving high volume is all about out of gym life. Sleep too much, eat too much and reduce stress to zero and gains are to be had.
You're basically telling me I need to introduce either weed or xanax into my daily routine. Cause absolutely none of what you're suggesting can currently happen for me without getting medicated.

Dammit, Shaun.

Gains are happening regardless though. Recomp is going guh-guh-guh greeeeat.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:02:47 AM by tarka »
secretary of PUNISHMENT

Offline Scyber

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 03, 2015, 08:02:20 PM »
Quote from: tarka;1411243

You're basically telling me I need to introduce either weed or xanax into my daily routine. Cause absolutely none of what you're suggesting can currently happen for me without getting medicated.

Dammit, Shaun.

My idea of high volume is like off season sheiko for advanced athletes where it literally says "survive" in the excel file.

Offline tarka

• makes the girls wet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 03, 2015, 09:05:37 PM »
Quote from: Scyber;1411246
Quote from: tarka;1411243

Dammit, Shaun.

My idea of high volume is like off season sheiko for advanced athletes where it literally says "survive" in the excel file.
sheiko is not a program its descent into lunacy.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:07:39 PM by tarka »
secretary of PUNISHMENT

Offline Scyber

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 04, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »
I wrote up some of the Russian only stuff and actually recommend the app for anyone new to powerlifting if someone can help with form.

Pretty sure anyone benching 4-5 days/week with that volume will just blow a shoulder without great form.

Offline tarka

• makes the girls wet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 04, 2015, 10:37:57 PM »
Quote from: Scyber;1411252
I wrote up some of the Russian only stuff and actually recommend the app for anyone new to powerlifting if someone can help with form.

Pretty sure anyone benching 4-5 days/week with that volume will just blow a shoulder without great form.

My bench form is atrocious. One of my best buddies is a former jr. olympic powerlifter, dude knows his shit but we've never been at the same gyms so he could never help me with form...But this week we're gonna join up at this powerlifting gym that has a deal like 11 visits for $30 that never expire and both go lift there on certain days...I'll go on all my chest days for the coaching from both him and the gym owner who is apparently the man, and I'll also go on squat and DL power days since they have proper DL bars and bumpers, and a monolift so its good shit.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:38:43 PM by tarka »
secretary of PUNISHMENT