Author Topic: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 37369 times)

Offline Old LCroft

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 143
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2013, 07:35:44 AM »
^ got it. I will stick Praefatio at 5, and upgrade Silentio into 5.

I guess the status is like that (giant INT for thw win) and my High Priest skills are fine too. Does SW cast changes from lvl 7 to 10? I remember pre-Renewal lvl 10 only adding 3 hits to the barrier but as Renewal changed it so much, I don't know if I have to max SW.

Offline Veemon

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1811
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2013, 03:47:25 AM »
Quote from: Old LCroft;1345709
^ got it. I will stick Praefatio at 5, and upgrade Silentio into 5.

I guess the status is like that (giant INT for thw win) and my High Priest skills are fine too. Does SW cast changes from lvl 7 to 10? I remember pre-Renewal lvl 10 only adding 3 hits to the barrier but as Renewal changed it so much, I don't know if I have to max SW.

SW now also have hp, which obviously more HP to block in max level. Useful for mvp and GFist..
RO1 :XV-Tao, Hybrid Aspd Priest/Bomb Alchemist
RO2 : Exvee, Hybrid Magic Priest/Yggdrasil Alchemist
ToS : Zaius, Hybrid Fire in The Hole Cleric






Offline Barigas

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 986
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »
Quote from: Veemon;1345958
Quote from: Old LCroft;1345709
^ got it. I will stick Praefatio at 5, and upgrade Silentio into 5.

I guess the status is like that (giant INT for thw win) and my High Priest skills are fine too. Does SW cast changes from lvl 7 to 10? I remember pre-Renewal lvl 10 only adding 3 hits to the barrier but as Renewal changed it so much, I don't know if I have to max SW.

SW now also have hp, which obviously more HP to block in max level. Useful for mvp and GFist..
SW lvl10 in renewal also casts faster then lvl7, so it it very important to have it lvl 10.

Offline ASTTHAR

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 59
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2013, 04:00:53 AM »
duple light boost magic atack ? (like a hidden bonus) each level boosts a litle our matk or its is just a ball that hits the target?

Offline ro23

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 47
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2013, 02:32:15 PM »
Do you have any recomendation about a Headgear for my AB (FS)?
@iRO Chaos
rodri~* - Archbishop 14x/xx
Head Shot~* - Ranger 11x/xx
[/COLOR][/B] *
Cami. - Rune Knight 13x/xx  * Cami~ - Archbishop 10x/xx ME
rod~ - Shadow Chaser 11x/xx WoE
*  
El Barto~ - Shadow Chaser 10x/xx PVM *   darkpotter~* - Warlock 10x/xx  *
rodi~* - Biochemist 9x/xx  Lif 99
Luxos. - Royal Guard 10x/xx


@bRO Odin:*.rOd®IgO.* - High Priest 99/69 /quit

Offline Valkyrie Lene

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2013, 12:17:57 AM »
Top:
+6-12 Chibi Pope [1]
+7 Yggdrasil Crown
+7 Benevolent Guardian [1] (w/ Healing Staff)

Mid:
Blush [1]

Bottom:
Well-Chewed Pencil

Offline LordMelkor

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 31
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2013, 09:22:11 AM »
http://calc.irowiki.org/?caZczaYabbrbMbSaYbpajaaysaaaaaaaaalkghHaaaaaaskdJwgaaeulfbltpbplHaayCbMnMbMhggaagaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well,  that is what I plan to get. How do you like this? Open status  resistances to the right. It gives 100% resist to  bleed/sleep/poison/stun/curse/silence and 88% to chaos/blnid.
Pretty  cool, imo. And some stats that are missing - I don't know where to spend  it, past 105 is too expensive, so I don't wanna get this INT anymore.
But still, I just don't know. Any stat (INT/VIT/DEX) would be fine at leveling more.
So just tell me - if my statbuild is ok?
(Items  selected are cheap enough, and I plan to get it all. Maybe changing  something later, that does not matter, don't pay attention to them.)
Ingame contacts:

Сorrosion of Metal  =>   business
Death Trader - vendor
Deathmond - main
Kharggot  -  my little mage

Offline Veemon

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1811
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2013, 04:12:01 PM »
Quote from: LordMelkor;1357491
http://calc.irowiki.org/?caZczaYabbrbMbSaYbpajaaysaaaaaaaaalkghHaaaaaaskdJwgaaeulfbltpbplHaayCbMnMbMhggaagaaakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well,  that is what I plan to get. How do you like this? Open status  resistances to the right. It gives 100% resist to  bleed/sleep/poison/stun/curse/silence and 88% to chaos/blnid.
Pretty  cool, imo. And some stats that are missing - I don't know where to spend  it, past 105 is too expensive, so I don't wanna get this INT anymore.
But still, I just don't know. Any stat (INT/VIT/DEX) would be fine at leveling more.
So just tell me - if my statbuild is ok?
(Items  selected are cheap enough, and I plan to get it all. Maybe changing  something later, that does not matter, don't pay attention to them.)

You should doing fine, even invest few STR won't hurt you with that build... After reset stat event on iRO I even do 50 STR and 40 DEX...
RO1 :XV-Tao, Hybrid Aspd Priest/Bomb Alchemist
RO2 : Exvee, Hybrid Magic Priest/Yggdrasil Alchemist
ToS : Zaius, Hybrid Fire in The Hole Cleric






Offline Prier

  • Overlord Poring
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 550
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2013, 06:41:08 AM »
So...I like how the Arch Bishop quest is still broken as all fck...
LoL: Dark Argyle
D3: DarkArgyle#1895

Offline Yuuki

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2014, 04:13:32 PM »
I would like help on my stats, i am a 104 AB atm, these are my stats
str:1
agi:4
vit:85
int:84
dex:80
luk:1

what im looking for is to be able to tank things when i have to and good healing. i also have a question. would i need to put any points into agi and luk for i guess more resistances to something?

Offline Veemon

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1811
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2014, 05:30:11 PM »
Quote from: Yuuki;1400303
I would like help on my stats, i am a 104 AB atm, these are my stats
str:1
agi:4
vit:85
int:84
dex:80
luk:1

what im looking for is to be able to tank things when i have to and good healing. i also have a question. would i need to put any points into agi and luk for i guess more resistances to something?

In your question, tanking and healing are more reliable from your gears. Since you play iRO, I guess you'll rely on turn ins so much so healing gears plus elemental armor are prefered gears...

Int and Vit should be around 100 total, Dex is likely enough for 80 point there. The rest is up to you, every stat has its use... Yes Agi and Luk are useful for resistance, Str for some extra weight. For my personal opinion, Agi is my best candidate. Aspd and flee are good additions even if you're a support build, also resistance to Bleeding too...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 05:31:51 PM by Veemon »
RO1 :XV-Tao, Hybrid Aspd Priest/Bomb Alchemist
RO2 : Exvee, Hybrid Magic Priest/Yggdrasil Alchemist
ToS : Zaius, Hybrid Fire in The Hole Cleric






Offline Yuuki

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2014, 06:05:01 PM »
ok i have not played since the beginning of renewal so im not current on a lot of the things right now so what kind of healing gears would you recommend and where would i find it? also how much agi and int would yuo recommend? some people ive asked around recommended 120 int but is that really necessary or are those points better spent elsewhere? also someone recommended i get that bible of promise vol 2 cuz it incases matk by 100 and increase healing by 5%. should i find one and if so where?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:06:01 PM by Yuuki »

Offline DaviD~*

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2014, 10:33:59 AM »
So, 175/60, we have 3330 stat now, anyone gives me a reason not to have 120+ total DEX in a FS build? I miss my glorious 99dex HP days.
:stir:

Quote from: Prier;1376414
So...I like how the Arch Bishop quest is still broken as all fck...
Yeah, it is.

I've just done it and noticed a few things:

- It doesn't matter if your Valkyrie mercenary dies, the quest will still work.
- You NEED to summon the given mercenary before leaving the area where you killed the undead Valkyrie and talked to the NPC.
- If you are using a mount, do not touch the construction on the center of the map or you'll get teleported back to the start (better avoid it anyway).
- On the end, just after you pass the summoned Frus, you'll need to dismount (again) before entering the final spot where Anguhilde spawn and talk to you.
~~

Offline Veemon

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1811
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2014, 05:34:05 AM »
Quote from: DaviD~*;1408215
So, 175/60, we have 3330 stat now, anyone gives me a reason not to have 120+ total DEX in a FS build? I miss my glorious 99dex HP days.
:stir:


DEX is even worse, unless you purely ME. With 95+ point to 5 stat and rest to 1 least stat I pick DEX for the lowest stat...

Also Offertorium is more effective for Sanctuary so if your sanctuary is not 777 just forget it and boost other heals with equip/cards etc
RO1 :XV-Tao, Hybrid Aspd Priest/Bomb Alchemist
RO2 : Exvee, Hybrid Magic Priest/Yggdrasil Alchemist
ToS : Zaius, Hybrid Fire in The Hole Cleric






Offline DaviD~*

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2014, 11:42:16 AM »
Quote from: Veemon;1408226
Quote from: DaviD~*;1408215
So, 175/60, we have 3330 stat now, anyone gives me a reason not to have 120+ total DEX in a FS build? I miss my glorious 99dex HP days.
:stir:


DEX is even worse, unless you purely ME. With 95+ point to 5 stat and rest to 1 least stat I pick DEX for the lowest stat...

Also Offertorium is more effective for Sanctuary so if your sanctuary is not 777 just forget it and boost other heals with equip/cards etc
Idk, we can have immunity to Bleeding and Sleep with 78 base AGI (w/ Canto Candidus), I would pick AGI to the lower stat.

INT is questionable IMO, it help us in two thing: Healing and SP pool, but every end-game people prefer to pot and recovery items is needed anyway. I really don't see a reason to a AB be healing during a WoE battle, for example.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 11:42:46 AM by DaviD~* »
~~