Author Topic: The Priest Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 37371 times)

Offline Darkitow

• View Profile
Re: Build Help! Priest/High Priest/Arch Bishop Post 14.1
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 08:51:43 AM »
So... This? I added there Silentium just because I like the skill, but I guess it's not neccesary either, I could put that point into Clearance.

Then, stats would go like 90 INT/VIT 50 DEX for my Priest days, then 120 INT, 100 VIT, 80 DEX/LUK for Arc Bishop.

What's left is the equipement. For now I have pretty much nothing except Eden stuff, I also have a Morpheus set, but I got that one because I usually had the Acolyte in autofollow and wanted to save SP. What gear is decent for this? I don't mean to get too expensive gear, at least till I level up my two main characters. Once those two are rebirthed and 3rd job, I could probably put more effort into this one.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 09:00:11 AM by Darkitow »

Offline Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 04:47:04 PM »
My AB that "made for fun" in iRO valk still on Eden equipments if you care :p :p
RO1 :XV-Tao, Hybrid Aspd Priest/Bomb Alchemist
RO2 : Exvee, Hybrid Magic Priest/Yggdrasil Alchemist
ToS : Zaius, Hybrid Fire in The Hole Cleric

Offline Darkitow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 05:58:51 PM »
well, that's how it will go for a while in my case, too. xD But I wanna get good gear for when I'm happy with my two main's equipment.

Offline kuccified

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 04:41:21 AM »
what's the end game equipment for a FS WoE AB? (excluding mvp cards). i've recently gotten a full glorious set to replace my immune nid and variant shoes. is that the best equips for survivability?

Offline Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »
It depends on your woe situation, glorius is best for general attacks but personally I will still keep nid and variant for switching plus fire armor to tank enemy that using string+dragon breath+WL/Sorc AoE strategy. Many people underestimate RK nerfs but DB actually receive huge buff with new frozen immunity, you're unfrozen you take full DB damage...Sometimes become frozen is better than shotted by AOEs...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:19:19 PM by Veemon »

Offline kuccified

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 09:55:16 AM »
I do switch to fire armor when an RK DB me, but im using the glorious in general since I supposedly take less dmg from humans and I also get like 5k hp extra. But my friends say that my older armors are better or get a KVM staff and diab robe? Is that additional 10% skill reuse delay worth getting instead of the survivability? Not really interested in the healing since my main aim is woe. Thanks!

Offline Sora`

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »
Will a Witch's Pumpkin Hat outdamage a +12 KK Pom when ME'ing crap?

Offline Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 05:27:49 AM »
Quote from: kuccified;1234136
I do switch to fire armor when an RK DB me, but im using the glorious in general since I supposedly take less dmg from humans and I also get like 5k hp extra. But my friends say that my older armors are better or get a KVM staff and diab robe? Is that additional 10% skill reuse delay worth getting instead of the survivability? Not really interested in the healing since my main aim is woe. Thanks!

survival still 1st priority to me..

Offline cielzero

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 06:41:59 PM »
Umm.. Except for duple light, what's a good battle arch bishop skill?
will the stats be okay?
:confused:
suggestions and comments gladly accepted.

Code: [Select]
Class: Battle/Woe HP/AB
Goal: Emp breaker/ DPS agi (will be primarily used on WOE)
Funds: Still collecting funds..  \(゜ロ\)
Gear: No plans yet
Stats: 100 agi,vit,dex rest str/luk
Skills: Duple Light

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 06:42:36 PM by cielzero »
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Offline Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2012, 08:24:56 PM »
Quote from: cielzero;1238562
Umm.. Except for duple light, what's a good battle arch bishop skill?
will the stats be okay?
:confused:
suggestions and comments gladly accepted.

Code: [Select]
Class: Battle/Woe HP/AB
Goal: Emp breaker/ DPS agi (will be primarily used on WOE)
Funds: Still collecting funds..  \(゜ロ\)
Gear: No plans yet
Stats: 100 agi,vit,dex rest str/luk
Skills: Duple Light

You only need buff skills (and duple is actually a buff too o__o) and primary agi stat. That's why now battle build can combined to support too as you can still buff and heal people in party. Since you are going woe vit is a must. No need much str and dex (higher than 60). Also stock your best healing items for surviving emper.

Battle build is highly depending on your equipments and buffs. And I think it's too many references if you ask every equips/buffs you need. At least I can list minimum recommended equipments and screen example how my AB's do on monsters and woe...

Weapon (for monsters) : carga mace, veteran hammer, encyclopedia, and if your server updated to Mora/14.1 you can also use mace of judgement... For cards, You can just use +% size damage cards for cheap ways. If you have more moneys and really that freak you can use some crazy cards like Baphomet/Lady Solace.

Weapon (mainly woe) : Long Mace, this is best breaking emper weapon IMO, -10% ranged atk, great aspd, and allow you hit emper from 3 cells? oh yeah :p :p you even can have it un-upgraded, since you only deal 1 damage to emper...

Armor : anything with Porcellio card inside

Acc (highly recommended) : Ring Of Flame Lord

when you can get those, you can put any other equipments if you want. Even you can use support type equipments like variant/feather beret. But if you want battle oriented equips, search that boost your agi/aspd/crit. Few examples are Dragon Vest-Manteau set and Pantie-Undershirt set (slotted ones)

and now for some actions :p :p

stacking buffs, element converter, etc and the fact is my str is only around 20-30 (lowest stat compared to others that more than 50 and agi is highest stat of course) I can still deal great damage to monsters but can still support people if I'm going to party. People can be confused how the hell I can have 2k heal with those crit and aspd plus fast cast time :cool: :cool: Support type normally can heal 2.5k-2.8k heal with same setup, I prefer lose 500 heal value to multiply my aspd, crits, and damage :p :p

and small action on woe, yey for breaker :cool:

Offline M82A1

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012, 08:31:24 PM »
Hello!
I bought some VIP recently after leaving for several months, and I'm not sure what I should be using now. I think I'm support... not sure, haha..... my stats seem funny now, not sure what I was doing. take a look:
[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]
I used mostly for-fun gears, and you can see most of my skills in the skill bar. I'm missing an Spiritual Ring (which I used for extra MATK/DEX) that must be on another character and pantie/undershirt(w/whisper, for extra flee along with those 75 agi i got for idk what reason). I used to level using heaven's drive, you see. haha. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now, any advice? :)

Anyway, I think I'm supposed to use this template, so here it goes:

How can I improve this char?  
Class:    Arc Bishop, Lv. 100
Goal:    Support (I think)
Funds:    Just started after a break, have 9m at most
Gear:    Can be seen in the picture, nothing really good.
Stats:    75 agi, 99 int, 50 vit, 40 dex as of now

oopz, I think i messed that up, not sure how templates are used, sorry :angel:

All help is welcome :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:33:06 PM by M82A1 »

Offline Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 12:43:29 AM »
You definitely need Sacrament skill, it's long way because need lot requirements but all of them are worth, especially Duple Light with 70+ agi allow you to battle monsters as a support AB :p :p for other skills you can ask specifically...

for stat you need to up your vit primary, but you can also up other stat beside str and dex. If you plan until lv 150 you can get 90-100 stat for int,vit, and agi then 60-80 dex and luk. Use this range if you're confused which one you should pick, the primary stat that 90-100 must be achieved first.

I can't recommend much equips with zeny limitation, those equips are not bad actually you just need a mace and a rod or simply try get Mace of Judgement. It's nice weapon to increase your heal and aspd at same time. If you really that freak, encyclopedia + ring of flame lord + agi and luk can make your AB crazy like this :p :p believe it or not it's a support AB :p

Offline M82A1

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 08:44:53 AM »
Quote from: Veemon;1240948
You definitely need Sacrament skill, it's long way because need lot requirements but all of them are worth, especially Duple Light with 70+ agi allow you to battle monsters as a support AB :p :p for other skills you can ask specifically...

Well, I was gonna go for Sacrament after finishing High Heal, which is at 4 now. Duple Light sounds fun, and it's a pre-requisite anyway, so I guess I'll do that. I will add some VIT now, and I'll try to save for a nice Mace of Judgement. Or an Empowered one, which I guess is better :rolleyes:

Thanks for your advice :D

Offline Max Period

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2012, 10:23:49 PM »
If your server has 14.1 then the Bible of Promise is the most important piece of equipment for a battle AB. It lets you cast Odin's Power which gives +70 atk and matk for 1 minute on target player.

Equip the bible, cast odin's power on yourself, and unequip your shield to get back your attack speed.

Offline tenmuki

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 12:00:12 AM »
Wait a minute M82A1, with the way you're heading, sounds like you're more battle than support ahah. the bible and mace of judgement aren't really support gears (gotta use odin on others though.)

Maybe you should just go for hybrid.

Quote from: JAYRAD;1215106
what? don't be dumb... what kind of gx gets 100 int? or even close to that? that said, gxes are probably the only thing that youre gonna be able to silence. even then, most people who know that theyre vulnerable to silence carry green pots on them, so its not much of a damper.

I've actually been able to silence quite a few classes xD it's pretty fun to see the "..." appear where you don't expect them to be.

In general i just find silencing amusing :P