Author Topic: The Performer Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 17244 times)

Offline Zimran

• View Profile
Re: Build Help! Performer Post 14.1
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2012, 08:07:44 AM »
I spent all morning on this and was hoping to get some feedback on this build, I'm pretty sure this tool is out of date though...And the build may be alittle expensive (*Nervous Laughter*)
http://calc.irowiki.org/?cbdcAaYabbybAawb4bBaoamh6adLioaaaallaaaaaaaaausgcd5aaezp8c9iNfriOdRqrbOfqbOaafaagaaaaaaa

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/min.html?10FXJkrFakGOaN2XanbxrAbn1bsrn1qnakwY
The Idea was being alittle hard to hit as well as some really nice immunities, I'm also gonna be able to support quite abit.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:13:43 AM by Zimran »
Eh...

Offline Prahv

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »
Quote from: Zimran;1278888
I spent all morning on this and was hoping to get some feedback on this build, I'm pretty sure this tool is out of date though...And the build may be alittle expensive (*Nervous Laughter*)
http://calc.irowiki.org/?cbdcAaYabbybAawb4bBaoamh6adLioaaaallaaaaaaaaausgcd5aaezp8c9iNfriOdRqrbOfqbOaafaagaaaaaaa

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/min.html?10FXJkrFakGOaN2XanbxrAbn1bsrn1qnakwY
The Idea was being alittle hard to hit as well as some really nice immunities, I'm also gonna be able to support quite abit.

Items
I think it lacks coherence. You have a bit of ATK, a bit of pDodge, a bit of crit. Jack of all trades but maestro of none. Decide on what you want to do with the character; WoE? PvP? PvM?

WoE: Focus on resistances. The new WoE Set you can get from investing looks solid for maestros. The bad thing is the set only works in WoE and PvP How about something like this:

[HEAD up] Feather Beret
[HEAD mid] Anything
[HEAD low] Handkerchief in Mouth
[ARMOR] +6 WoE Suits @ Marc Card
[WEAPON] Green Whistle @ Golem Card
[SHIELD] Valk Shield @ Thara Frog Card
[GARMENT] WoE Manteau @ Raydric Card
[SHOES] WoE Boots @ Green Ferus / Verit
[ACC#1] Rosary @ Horong
[ACC#2] Rosary @ ? :P

Tip: NEVER put a Maya Purple in upper headgear. A lot of them get released and they get better and better, so you might regret it. Put it into a slotted mid headgear.

PvM: Again depends on what you want to do. If you plan to use SR and AV a lot, go for +% ranged damage or ATK bonuses. For Example:

[HEAD up] Maestro Song's Hat @
[HEAD mid]
[HEAD low]
[ARMOR] Improved Tights (+3 DEX/AGI/VIT) @ Peco Peco / Porcellio Card
[WEAPON] Elven Bow and arrows for SR; Oriental Lute with x2 Archer Skel for AV
[SHIELD] Valk Shield @ Hodremlin or Race Cards
[GARMENT] Nidd Mant @ Raydric
[SHOES] Variant Shoes
[ACC#1] Bow Thimble
[ACC#2] Bow Thimble

Skills
If you plan to WoE you MUST have Classical Pluck. Also consider Impressive Riff to help your guild break the Emp. I am personally not a big fan of Song of Lutie. I would drop Echo Song, Windmill Rush is almost always preferred. Other than that is seems okay to me: I like to always go 10 Music and Voice Lessons. Avoid: Circling Nature, Sinking Melody, Warcry from Beyond.

Stats
Drop the DEX a bit 100 or 110 is enough. Raise your VIT to 90 as you may get your hands on a Heroic Backpack if you have the $. I would also increase the INT a bit. If you intend to spam Windmill Rush, which is SUPER MANA HEAVY you will need it. There is also song flashing to consider.

Good luck!

Offline Zimran

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2012, 03:28:57 PM »
Look at the stat modifiers, with the cards I have there would be a total of 100 vit,which gives immunity to most status effects, I did change it abit though.

And for the maya, it's on the hat you get from the job change.... >_>
Eh...

Offline Prahv

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 08:17:03 AM »
Quote from: Zimran;1279010
Look at the stat modifiers, with the cards I have there would be a total of 100 vit,which gives immunity to most status effects, I did change it abit though.

I was talking about this equip that takes into account your base stats:
Heroic Backpack[1]

Offline Zimran

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 12:37:30 PM »
Yeah, that will probably never happen... XD, which would be more important a high Agi with moderate luk, or moderate Agi and high luk?
Eh...

Offline Prahv

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
Go AGI>LUK if you want to use Severe Rainstorm!

Also, the casting of SR can be interrupted right? If so what about Orlean's Uniform @ Dark Frame Card?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:55:52 PM by Prahv »

Offline Zimran

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
I have a clip to use for that xD
Eh...

Offline asayuu

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »
Actually don't avoid Circling. It's the only performer way to block another performer to screw your team (as it removes Siren from everyone in the AOE)

I want to re-reset my wanderer to a full magic character for WOE, then I was playing with the stat simulator... Only with stats of course.

The balanced set was the first one I made, having only 105 INT, and with statuses spread around.

http://calc.irowiki.org/?cbfcAaYa8bCbLbRaYa8apaauGeaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaacsaad5aaeueFaafbaafhaafqaafqaaaaaaagkkkkkaa

Then there is the full INT powerhouse build, which drops the spread statuses and puts all of them in INT, to max it.

http://calc.irowiki.org/?cbfcAaYa8bCbMb6abaEapaauGeaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaacsaad5aaeueFaafbaafhaafqaafqaaaaaaagkkkkkaa

For now, full INT is not acceptable because the build depends of the Glast Heim temporal shoe, which gives a decent amount of MATK (60) only if INT is 120.

Then in this moment, I will alternate between Backpack (To get the 50 MATK from +9) and WOE set. But I am not worrying about equipment right now, only stats.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 03:44:45 PM by asayuu »

Offline Kasumidoll

• View Profile
Re: The Performer Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 03:22:07 PM »
I'm making a non-woe/pvp wanderer and I was wondering beyond SR what skills to get. Mostly I'm debating between the "sonic" skills or the dances.

Offline yaguhLOL

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2013, 01:05:45 AM »
Video Link <3 ----> tinyurl.com/Yaggles-3 |  Wanderer Guide----> tinyurl.com/WandererGuide

Thats for PvP/WoE buld BUT it still explains the usage of all skills! :)
I\'m so gay I\'m a baddie.
X.O.X.O,
-yaggles. <3

Offline lesterblade

• The Legend
  • facebook.com/papalester
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/papalester
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »
There will be a Classic WoE soon on my server and I'm planning to use a Dancer. But I'm new on this class. Can you please teach me the
proper stat build for a Performer type Dancer? There will be a Stat & Skill Reset event soon. So I will reset my stats & skills. And also, What are the Ensemble skills I should get aside from Classical Pluck (Loki's Veil) ?? Thanks for the reply :no1:

papalester
@lestertagala