Since it pretty much changes a lot of the layout of the skill pages, I need your approval prior to change almost the "entire" wiki.
- Title section: Briefly defines the skill. This also inlcudes the alternate name of the current skill (Spiral Pierce for Clashing Spiral, for example). This section has no header.
- Effect: Renamed the Description section.
- Main damage: includes the base damage mods. This is usually applicable for most 3rd class skills only.
- Bonus damage: similar as above.
- Applications: uses and tips ingame (similar as old).
- Notes: additional things to note in the current skill (same as old).
- External: how some items affect the current skill.
- Obtainable via: how to use this skill through an item (same as old).
- Enhanced via: how the current skill is directly buffed (similar as old).
Somewhat more strict this time. Examples: (they're previews for the meantime)
Gates of Hell
Probably you just could say "Just do it". But I'm not sure until I can comfirm everybody (or mostly) agree with the template change.