Author Topic: Where to level? Homunculus S  (Read 22198 times)

Offline repliaced

• View Profile
Re: Where to level? Homunculus S
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 10:19:20 AM »
also, for dieter users. You can use ash before lava slide to get +50% fire dmg (:
ash + pyro + lava slide = one nice aoe considering how much the other aoe's do.

It's no fair how useful dieter is in really every situation. WoE/PvP/MvP/PvM. He really has it all. Including the best Hp and Sp mods too! QQ
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:20:24 AM by repliaced »

Offline luckywhiterabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »
mmm...Dieter + flitting/bloodlust + volcanic ash + pyroclastic = nice damage? Too bad it's fire elemental, but oh well. At least genetics can finally have a way to harm ghost monsters.

I would like to see more homun users in brasilis valkyrie server. It seems like I'm the only one here.

Also, do you think I should evolve my Amistr to Dieter at lv 104 or lv 109? I realise it's attackspeed drops to an unbearable level when it's evolved, but perhaps with volcanic ash, it might still level faster than a regular amistr even before it gets it's aoe?

Another trick for leveling amistr: ctrl-clicking alongside your amistr kills monsters a lot faster with only a bit of reduced exp per kill. It seems to have sped things up a bit for me at times.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:52:23 AM by luckywhiterabbit »

Offline Cubical

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 11:51:04 AM »
108-109 in under 2 hours at Brasils >_> why aren't more of you people here ok so you gotta walk around but jesus its fast exp

Offline Dannyael

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 11:51:17 AM »
Quote from: repliaced;1225325
also, for dieter users. You can use ash before lava slide to get +50% fire dmg (:

It's no fair how useful dieter is in really every situation. WoE/PvP/MvP/PvM. He really has it all. Including the best Hp and Sp mods too! QQ

Doesn't ash status adds +150% to fire dmg instead of 50%?
Now that all homunculi gets 150 in all stats, I think the best base for Dieter is Amistr, considering the HP modifiers and Bloodlust although the crap flee and aspd... Or is Vanilmirth?

Anyone have an Eira from Lif? How is she doing? MC is really that boost to Eraser Cutter as we thought it would be? If isn't, I give up completely of her.

Post Scriptum: A silly question... Is bloodlust cooldown avoidable by vaporize/teleport/relog/change map? Because on bRO MC's delay is still avoidable by vaporizing her before it ends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"In hoc signo vinces!"
Louis Pasteur

Offline repliaced

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 11:56:15 AM »
Quote from: Dannyael;1225370

Now that all homunculi gets 150 in all stats, I think the best base for Dieter is Amistr, considering the HP modifiers and Bloodlust although the crap flee and aspd... Or is Vanilmirth?

Anyone have an Eira from Lif? How is she doing? MC is really that boost to Eraser Cutter as we thought it would be? If isn't, I give up completely of her.

Post Scriptum: A silly question... Is bloodlust cooldown avoidable by vaporize/teleport/relog/change map? Because on bRO MC's delay is still avoidable by vaporizing her before it ends.

Dieters ash status might give 150% If that's what people are saying than it prob does. I don't have a dieter anymore so I don't have his skill effects 100% memorized yet  :monocle:

Cooldown is nolonger avoidable. If you log after casting the skill and come back 10 hours later, you still have to wait for the cooldown timer. Think of it as the wedding cooldown, it's unavoidable. I have a lif with MC that's going to be going Eira, but she's still level 86 or 87. Been focusing on my sera. Will start focusing on my lif once I get painkiller. Painkiller and poison mist testing are just higher on my list atm :<

Offline Cubical

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 12:04:35 PM »

on iRO you get the 15minute cool down regardless of vapo/teleport/relog/change map.  What i usually do is keep Blood lust active when i need and i try not to vapo it before blood lust wears off.  Vapo'ing while blood lust is active cancels the effect and you go straight into cool down.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 12:05:27 PM by Cubical »

Offline Heart Stealer0

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 09:43:59 PM »

vani better for dieter since till like lvl 109 u dont get any good attack skill
other than caprice if ur a vani, also vani is better sp regen than amistr and also better matk

Offline Dannyael

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 04:13:02 PM »
Quote from: Heart Stealer0;1227000

vani better for dieter since till like lvl 109 u dont get any good attack skill
other than caprice if ur a vani, also vani is better sp regen than amistr and also better matk
Do they have any type-specific sub stat modifier beside HP, SP and ASPD? Because I thought every homunculi would get the same substat when capped...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"In hoc signo vinces!"
Louis Pasteur

Offline luckywhiterabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 02:48:13 AM »
The only unique things about homunculus at end-level is attack speed, HP and SP. Vanilmirth will have more SP than Amistr, but possibly less HP. I personally still think Amistr is better for Dieter because it's skills work far more with Dieter's synergy (being able to use castling to trigger the multiple lava slide bug, tankier, etc.)

Honestly, the only reason to choose Vanil for Dieter is getting to lv 109 faster. But once Deiter gets to 109 it gets a fantastic AOE and really doesn't need to rely on anything else to level.

Offline Amon-RA

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 09:06:37 AM »
Brasilis and amatsu lv2 is good exp for now in amatsu 2 my pokemon S gain 31% in 10 mins (LV 100 Eleanor Cat Sexy)

Offline Zeca

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 09:58:11 PM »
ygg has 0 people on both od1 and od2
is there any other place i can actually afk?

lvl 100 vani>dieter

Offline nausea

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 07:13:13 PM »
Quote from: Zeca;1230887
ygg has 0 people on both od1 and od2
is there any other place i can actually afk?

lvl 100 vani>dieter
I did Ant Hell for the longest time until i gave up.
If we can sort a huge list of Afkers i know a pretty nice chunk of people who would come. People would then afk with us eventually.

Offline B L A K E

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 12:10:57 PM »
hey my filir is lvl 51 and I'm in ant hell is there another good spawn for the eggs in a different spot besides the top entrance?

Offline Uyuni

• Luv puppies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 02:00:33 PM »
Check the west side, there is a place with 10+ eggs
:monocle:
Uyuni 150/50Genetic:ssh:
Supremacy 128/25 Archbishop (New!)
Terra Chere 14x/xx Mechanic
Space Dementia 150/4x Royal Guard
Endlessly 125/2x Sura

Retired

Offline B L A K E

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
alright awesome...and is ant hell the place to lvl until 99? or is there a better place for when it gets slow?