Author Topic: The Assassin Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 51207 times)

Offline Toxn

• View Profile
Re: The Assassin Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2013, 10:59:20 PM »
I don't see a point in pure CI builds so I can't say anything about your stat build. As for answering the questions:

1: Poisonous Smoke levels only change the duration of the skill. As for damage I assume you mean if you were to use leech end with it since Poisonous Smoke itself does no damage. Leech ends damage formula is still {Target VIT x (New Poison Research Skill Level - 3)} + (Target HP/100) unless it changed since Zerozaku made this post: http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/55686-iro-post-balance-formulas/.

2: Do you use enchant poison? If so then by all means get Venom Impress. It adds quite a bit of damage. If you use other elements and rarely use poison you can skip it entirely.

3: New Poison Research aside from brewing % increase also helps LE damage, resistance to other player's GX poisons, and EDP duration.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:03:28 PM by Toxn »

Offline Throwdown

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2013, 09:57:37 PM »
I would like to ask for a Good Card on my Infiltrator[1]

Btw.. I'm a Crit type GX..

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.. Good day y'all!:)

Offline ASTTHAR

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2013, 04:54:57 PM »
hey guys i want to make a glx based on Cross Impact and
Rolling Cutter
just want to know best combination for weapons

glorious flamberge x2
glorious flamberge+ twin red blade
ice pick
vellum weapons
whats the best combination for max damage

tx for any advice

Offline chaossinx

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2013, 11:14:48 AM »
hi all.

i want to make a pure pvm/mvp glt cross based on rolling cutter and cross ripper slasher. :devil:

i want to ask u if this kind of build http://calc.irowiki.org/?caXcAaYbMbWbHabbEadalaawhhioaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaau7hLwkaauhtlbltobplJgIhiaahiaaahhjalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
will be appropiate?

i'm minding also about few things:
- black leather boots - which card will be better? - odium of thanatos  of firelock soldier? is 36k hp enough to survive from mvps? or if u think about some other boots - tell me :D
- durga with hillsion card, or some katar with hunter fly card or what else?
- mercury riser or rideword hat? ( only way to get riderword hat is to buy it from ishop, right?)
- rogue's treasures or some bradium brooches with kukre card would be better?
- and finally - is it profitable to make 120 agi? and 90 dex wouldn't be  too much? especially that rogue's treasures give me +10hit so sth about  440~ hit should be enough, right?

i will be grateful for any hints (about stats and eq), also if u can tell me sth about glt cross skills - it would be great, cuz i'm not pretty sure which skills are necessary and which are not.

thanks in advance for help.
greetings :D

Offline autumnsleaf

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2014, 09:04:59 AM »
I've just started playing RO again for the first time in years with a new archer but then realised I have a GX that I've never actually played! I logged in around Renewal time once to unlock the class and haven't touched it since, so I'm not sure what to do really. It looks like I distributed some but not all of the stats, so I'm hoping you can help me decide where to go and whether or not I'll need to reset before I can continue. At the moment I'm level 101/3

+7 Little Feather Hat (uncarded)
Angel Wing Ears
Pirate Dagger
+7 Bone Plate of Luck Switching
+7 Immune Valk Manteau
Variant Shoes
Rogue's Treasure/Cold Heart

Str 64+8
Agi 93+7
Vit 34+6
Dex 41+9
Luk 49+11  with 81 stat points still to be distributed. I have a few +7 carded elemental katars and a +8 double killing bloody jur. Is tshis okay, or have I messed this build up somehow? What should I look to do/get next? I have a little bit of money to play with, would it be worth buying a double critical chakram or something similar?

Thanks for your help :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:30:27 AM by autumnsleaf »