Author Topic: The Hunter Thread - Classic Edition  (Read 13980 times)

Offline P O C K Y

• View Profile
Re: The Hunter Thread - Classic Edition
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2013, 06:20:32 AM »
Falconer+WoE, LETS GO BEBY #PRO

Offline MetalBearSolid

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2013, 09:14:32 AM »
Hello, i'm wondering if you guys could help me out, im stuck trying to level up my hunter i dont know where can i level him up
Im lvl 93/50 stats are something like this:

STR:9
Agi: 85
Vit: 8
INT: 1
Dex: 97
Luk:8

i'm pretty well geared, i was hunting Stings for the Glove[1] but now im pulling around 5m(exp) per hour at stings and i want to hit 99 fast so i can WoE with my guild and be a bit useful

Offline SmashMac

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2013, 09:14:34 AM »
If you want some faster exp go to Sphinx 4 with the Battlegrounds Valorous Bow with silver arrows and kill Anubis and a Vadon Carded Frozen Bow with crystal arrows for mostly everything else.  I think the Valor Bow with crystal arrows is good for Pasana as well.  It's probably the fastest exp you will get unless you get leeched somewhere like Thors.  Also, you have a chance at getting some good drops like pasana card, minorous card.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 09:16:09 AM by SmashMac »

"There is only one way to become champion: Never lose." ~ Gannicus

Offline Tiforce

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2014, 09:53:10 AM »
I read a guide and the recommended equips for a Falcon Assault Sniper were:

Upper Headgear: Apple of Archer, Ulle’s Cap [1] (With Incubus Card), Crown of Mistress, Ramen Hat, Beret, Feather Beret, etc.
Middle Headgear: Binoculars, anything.
Lower Headgear: Anything.
Armor: Tights [1], Odin’s Blessing [1], Sniping Suit [1] and Valkyrie’s Armor [1]. With various cards like: Marc, Peco Peco, Evil Druid, Pasana, and etc.
Garments: Muffler [1], Wool Scarf [1], Vali’s Manteau, Heavenly Maiden’s Robe [1], Valkyrie’s Manteau [1], etc. With Cards like: Raydric, Noxious, etc.
Footwear: Shoes [1], Boots [1], Tidal Shoes [1], Valkyrie’s Shoes [1], Vidar’s Boots, With cards like: Green Ferus, Verit, etc.
Accessories: Gloves [1], Earrings [1], Expert Rings [1], Rosaries [1], Orlean’s Gloves [1], etc. With cards like: Zerom, Smokie, Alligator, etc.

And I wonder, should I stick with those or go for the BG set?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 06:53:33 PM by Tiforce »

Offline Tiforce

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2014, 06:53:56 PM »
Messed up the guide link, just fixed it.