Author Topic: iRO wiki calc is wrong?  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Terrace

• View Profile
Re: iRO wiki calc is wrong?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »
At one point in the past calc did save them, but it saved them all in the wrong fields (lol)

Temp Effect for Phylla Card Headgear isn't in the temp buffs list, but its just as easy to add 20 crit to the additional enchants for the same effect tbh.

I'm really looking forward to the Soul Linked Hindsight calculation plus Magician's Night Cap http://db.irowiki.org/db/item-info/18793/ Implementation, seing it all on paper will be so much better than adding the +5 ASPD and  50% bolt damage and guessing the resulting DPS.

EDIT:

:!:In the Monster Combat Simulation filter by place drop down there is a bit of redundancy in the last few entries because of the way we received the new world as a blob of maps that extended outwards left and right as we get new episodes.

Currently we have "Another World", "Outskirts of Kamidal Mountain", "Kamidal Tunnel", "Scaraba Halls"

The monsters in these catagories are all over the place for example Hardrock Mammoth and Tenrillion being in the same catagory even though they should be Splendid field and Manuk field seperately to be in line with the old catagories and Kamidal Tunnel and Scaraba halls are kinda two seperate entries for the same dungeons two diffrent floors :omg: the other dungeons aren't split up like that and it's a bit silly for example Undersea Tunnel is the list for all of Bib Dungeon.

Here's what it probably should be in alphabetical

Splendide Fields:

Cornus Lvl 120
Dark Pinuicula Lvl 113
Luciola Vespa Lvl 109
Naga Lvl 117
Pinguicula 105
Tendrillion Lvl 126

Manuk Fields:

Bradium Golem Lvl 133
Centipede Lvl 125
Centipede Larva Lvl 118
Hardrock Mammoth Lvl 137
Hillslion Lvl 123
Nepenthes Lvl 114
Tatacho Lvl 128

Kamidal Tunnel:

Antler Scaraba Lvl 136
Antler Scaraba Egg Lvl 127
Horn Scaraba Lvl 134
Horn Scaraba Egg Lvl 126
Queen Scaraba Lvl 140
Rake Horn Scaraba Lvl 139
Rake Horn Scaraba Egg Lvl 128
Uni-horn Scaraba Lvl 130
Uni-horn Scaraba Egg Lvl 125

Outskirts of Kamidal Mountain is correct.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:04:01 PM by Terrace »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Jayed

• Tirades' Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 12:18:03 PM »
Quote from: Terrace;1409879
I see, I see. Wouldn't it be awesome though if you get it to the stage where for example a basic hat with say a stat was added to the DB and then straight away someone who loaded the calc would see it on the dropdown list and be able to select it and there's the stats
this is actually one of the main purposes of my calc. once I have finished updating the database, the calc will posibly go back into development

Offline Terrace

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 12:21:45 PM »
Quote from: Jayed;1409885
I see, I see. Wouldn't it be awesome though if you get it to the stage where for example a basic hat with say a stat was added to the DB and then straight away someone who loaded the calc would see it on the dropdown list and be able to select it and there's the stats
this is actually one of the main purposes of my calc. once I have finished updating the database, the calc will posibly go back into development

Neat :no1:, Hey I notice in your calc you set Guarana Candy up in the ASPD Potions list, is there a stacking problem with that and other ASPD Potions that means that for the current calc should be added to the list of changes?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:04:41 PM by Terrace »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Jayed

• Tirades' Princess
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2015, 12:29:16 PM »
I believe guarana candy effect is the same as using a concentration potion and agi up.

Offline Terrace

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
:!: Found another calc problem, The cute pets currently don't give their stats :) try selecting a Shinobi pet  for 2 AGI or a Poison Spore pet  for the INT and STR and you get nada from it
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:04:52 PM by Terrace »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Gamuza

• Alpacas are kawaii.
  • Global Moderator
  • Gamuzas FTW though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 06:29:25 PM »

Here's (what I hope is) a quick one for the calc fix list! When you select to build a Sorceror at the moment you get a drop down skill level list for your summon and which summon type in your Self Pasive/Duration Skills section. Now currently this does nothing, what this should do is add these to your Sorceror:

Level 1 Agni ATK +20, Hit Rate +10
Level 2 Agni ATK +40, Hit Rate +20
Level 3 Agni ATK +60, Hit Rate +30

Level 1 Ventus MATK +10, Flee Rate +20
Level 2 Ventus MATK +20, Flee Rate +40
Level 3 Ventus MATK +30, Flee Rate +60

Level 1 Aqua MATK +20, MDEF +10
Level 2 Aqua MATK +40, MDEF +20
Level 3 Aqua MATK +60, MDEF +30

Level 1 Tera ATK +5, DEF+25
Level 2 Tera ATK +10, DEF+50
Level 3 Tera ATK +15, DEF+75

Those stats are added to your summon, not the Sorcerer. Almost all bonuses are working correctly except the following:

• Skill damage boost.
  • Offensive effects.
If you have time please check which passive/defensive/offensive skills are not working.
Ragnarok. Ragnarok never changes.

Offline Terrace

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
Woops, I know what I was doing wrong, when I thought those stats were added to the player, I had Aqua out with Level 1 control on her so I was getting Matk...but not from where I thought I was....COUGH!

Missing things are:

Level 2 Ventus Spirit Control 1
(Blast)

Boost the damage output of Electric Walk by (JobLv ÷ 2)% or
Varetyr Spear by (JobLv × 5)%

Level 3 Ventus with Spirit Control 1 (Wild Storm)

Enable to autocast Lightening Bolt Lv. Floor(JobLv ÷ 10) at (JobLv ÷ 2)% chance when physically attacking.

Level 3 Ventus with Spirit Control 2 (Zephyr)

25 character Flee

Level 2 Aqua with Spirit Control 1
(Cooler)

Boost the damage output of Diamond Dust by (JobLv × 5)%

Level 3 Aqua with Spirit Control 1 (Cool Air)

Enable to autocast Cold Bolt Lv. Floor(JobLv ÷ 10) at (JobLv ÷ 2)% chance when physically attacking.

Level 3 Aqua with Spirit Control 2
(Water Barrier)

Create a 3x3 Water property barrier around the summoner that reduces incoming damage by 20%
Drop ATK and Flee Rate by 30 each inside the barrier.

Level 1 Agni with Spirit Control 1 (Pyrotechnic)

Boost the damage output of Fire Bolt and Fire Wall. No formula!!!!

Level 1 Agni with Spirit Control 2 (Circle of Fire)

No formula!!!! meh some retaliation thing that probably shouldn't be added anyway

Level 2 Agni with Spirit Control 1
(Heater)

Boost the damage output of Fire Walk by (JobLv ÷ 2)%

Level 3 Agni with Spirit Control 1
(Tropic)

Enable to autocast Fire Bolt Lv. Floor(JobLv ÷ 10) at (JobLv ÷ 2)% chance when physically attacking.

Level 1 Tera with Spirit Control 1 (Petrology)

Boost the damage output of Earth Spike and Heaven's Drive No Formula!!!!

Level 1 Tera with Spirit Control 2 (Solid Skin)

Boost Max HP by 2,000
Boost DEF. No Formula!!!!

Level 2 Tera with Spirit Control 1 (Cursed Soil)

Boost the damage output of Killing Cloud by JobLv%, Earth Grave and Poison Burst by (JobLv × 5)%

Level 3 Tera with Spirit Control 1 (Upheaval)

Enable to autocast Earth Spike Lv. Floor(JobLv ÷ 10) at (JobLv ÷ 2)% chance when physically attacking.

Level 3 Tera with Spirit Control 2 (Power of Gaia)

Boost Max HP by 20% inside the barrier
Boost DEF inside the barrier. No Formula!!!!

:no1:I tested absolutely every other effect and it works, even the stuff like Boost resistance to Earth property damage by 100% and Drop resistance to Fire property damage by 100% which I thought might not be already working  I left out anything on a skill that had a working component like the element change on Psychic Wave.

:!:I noticed that up in the Extended Info Healing Warmer is missing!  Sorc Discrimination!:omg: We could have it do the maths of the 3 second ticks. Which is ofcourse Level 1 1% of your HP and Level 5 5% of your HP which would look good up there with the other heals

:!:And then in the buff section right along side stuff like Acolyte Skills and Performers Skills in the Other buffs tab could be a tick box for Call Agni (Level 2 with Spirit Control 2) for the extra (WarmerLv x 1~3)%. to be added ot the healing of Warmer in the Extended Info healing
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 07:59:58 PM by Terrace »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline MikakoDab

• MikakoDabZK
    • View Profile
iRO wiki calc is wrong
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2016, 03:00:50 PM »
Id also like to voice my thanks to all our Wiki admins. And now, there is a link to the wiki at the top of the forum - something that should have been there the whole time.

Offline ZeroTigress

• View Profile
    • http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2016, 12:06:08 AM »
Id also like to voice my thanks to all our Wiki admins. And now, there is a link to the wiki at the top of the forum - something that should have been there the whole time.

But there was always a link to the wiki at the top of the forums...
Wandering around in RO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

Offline Blueness

• Sharklets
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://rostory.org
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2016, 01:01:34 PM »
Yeah, there isn't even a link to the wiki at the top of the forums atm.
iRO Classic, iRO Ymir, iRO Loki, iRO Valkyrie, iRO Sakray Goodbye RO! | ropd | http://www.rainymood.com

breeg : if you ds fast enough it\'s kinda like having them exp tap shit for you

Doddler: I feel bad for anyone who came to classic RO actually wanting the classic experience.