Author Topic: PS Vita backup  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Ergroilnin

• View Profile
PS Vita backup
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:50:05 PM »
Heya guys,

not exactly PC problem I guess and definitely not RO problem, but since now I've put a LOT of hours into multiple games on my Vita, I am getting kinda paranoid and I want to have the most foolproof backups of my saves possible.

Ever since I bought original 64 GB vita memory card from play-asia (and so far filled it to about half the capacity), I cannot get the whole backup system done. Earlier or later, there is some unexpected problem "Couldn't back up files" or smth.

So I need to know if backing up the games with content manager vita -> PC game by game also backups the saves foolproofly (since I heard some bad things about vita backing up in general). I do not have PSPlus purchased at the moment and unless there isn't better way to backup my save files, I am not planning on it either.

Any solutions then? Thanks beforehand.

Offline Jayed

• Tirades' Princess
    • View Profile
Re: PS Vita backup
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 04:10:16 PM »
Backing up individual games to the pc and then transferring them back to the vita has always worked for me.

Fyi I've only gotten transfer errors like that on a cable that was bad. Try a new data cable or wirelessly.