I know this kinda old but I want to know what was the bug and the fix on this changelog entry concerning Mystical Amplification way back 2009.http://forums.irowiki.org/index.php?topic=22841.msg365068#msg365068
* Warlock Skill Changes
- Some Warlock skill prerequisites have been adjusted.
•Before: Release 2, Stasis 1, White Imprison 3
•After: Release 2, Stasis 1, White Imprison 1
•Before: Crimson Rock 3
•After: Crimson Rock 2
•Before: Frost Misty 3
•After: Frost Misty 2
•Before: Sienna Execrate 3
•After: Sienna Execrate 2
•Before: Comet 5, Jack Frost 5, Chain Lightening 5, Earth Strain 5
•After: Hell Inferno 5, Jack Frost 5, Chain Lightening 5, Earth Strain 5
- Soul Expansion cast time decreased, damage increased.
- White Imprison SP consumption adjusted, skill re-use delay lowered. Skill durration on players changed from 1/2 to -20%.
- Jack Frost SP consumption adjusted, damage increased.
- Frost Misty changed from ground targeted to around self, and damage increased.
- Marsh of Abyss SP consumption adjusted.
- Recognized Spell re-use delay decreased.
- Sienna Exerate SP consumption adjusted.
- Stasis SP consumption adjusted.
- Drain life SP consumption adjusted, damage increased, and success rate increased.
- Crimson Rock SP consumption adjusted, damage increased, and stun chance slightly increased.
- Hell Inferno SP consumption adjusted, and duration of 'Burning' status slightly increased.
- Comet SP consumption adjusted, castime time adjusted. Skill re-use delay decreased, damage increased.
- Chain Lightening SP consumption adjusted, chaining area of effect slightly increased.
- Earth Strain cast time changed, skill re-use delay decreased. Strip Weapon/Helm probability increased.
- Tetra Vortex SP consumption adjusted, castime time changed. Damage increased.
- Summon type skills Fire Ball/Ball Lightening/Water Ball/Stone casting time decreased.
- Corrected the skill name [Summon Ball Lightening] showing up as [Summon Lightening].- Corrected mystical amplification not applying correctly on multi-hit skills.
Your response will be greatly appreciated