Author Topic: Fairy Tail  (Read 37139 times)

Offline After Life

• Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Fairy Tail
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 09:35:32 AM »
Oh it's another fake dragon slayer like luxus. Well that's not so bad.
Duck Goes Splat

Yellow and Black

Offline Carbine23

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 11:53:04 AM »
I want animeeeee

Offline After Life

• Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 03:37:23 PM »
Oh look natsu finally has scales.
Duck Goes Splat

Yellow and Black

Offline tetron

• too lazy to make one
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 11:25:26 AM »
when comparing the art style from anime to manga, it looks completely different. I personally feel looking from manga to anime art a bit weird since the style is different. But the storyline is still awesome.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:26:24 AM by tetron »
iRO Iris
edelwin  6x/3x paladin - retired

iRO Valkyrie
Xale 99/50 monk - !
Aislen 96/50 priest
Bind 80/50 Soul Linker - bleh

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »
I thought the storyline so far was kinda lame. Kaby's father cut off his arm because he wrote the best story ever and he didn't tell his son about being in prison? Honestly, that's just dumb.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline s0937993174

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 11:20:27 PM »
it's all about pride man!! pride!!! (and being prisoned for 3 years is quite bad la)

Natsu's voice is quite a surprised though
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:20:47 PM by s0937993174 »
=======================
Innocent + Cute = Doggy ;D
=======================

Offline s0937993174

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2010, 11:54:53 PM »
Guess mistgun is from other world.

Wonder if natsu will learn to use fire sword lol
=======================
=======================

Offline Morrowind

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »
wtffffffffffffffffffffff @ episode 12, last 8 or so minutes.

Have you guys/gals noticed the music in the background? It's from Heroes of Might and Magic OST lol

Offline ShiroiGin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2010, 09:18:43 AM »
hmm..."you mission was...to Capture the dragon Slayers"...but why doesn't Gazille have a goddamn cat...? D:

Offline chylith

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »
So far this "other world" mission has really sucked =/ It feels out of place in the rest of the manga and I dunno about the rest of you but...when Gildarts came back and Natsu ran after the black dragon I was reallly hoping for either an epic confrontation between it and Natsu, or more prefferably some news about Igneel from it and a bit more advancing on that storyline and the Luxus/his father storyline =o High hopes still...just really hate the "other world" mission storything lol. :(

Offline s0937993174

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2010, 02:24:43 PM »
Quote from: chylith;707006
So far this "other world" mission has really sucked =/ It feels out of place in the rest of the manga and I dunno about the rest of you but...when Gildarts came back and Natsu ran after the black dragon I was reallly hoping for either an epic confrontation between it and Natsu, or more prefferably some news about Igneel from it and a bit more advancing on that storyline and the Luxus/his father storyline =o High hopes still...just really hate the "other world" mission storything lol. :(

I think dragons aren't coming until very later, at least not the main dragon plot thingy.

For "other world" i reli hope it can be more intensive and more interesting. Now, they are just like...sucky...
=======================
=======================

Offline workingtoohard

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2010, 07:30:28 PM »
so i started to check this anime out. and while watching the opening credits, i notice a very familiar charater, this small little white thing with like a drill nose. im trying to think of the anime that had that little guy too but can't remember... anyone know what anime im talking about? it had a blonde girl as well. and some dude in black who had a gun or sword cant remember.

Offline ShiroiGin

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »
seriously...this "Other world" thing seems just like a cheap rip-off of other mangas...i've seen that millions of times...and as you guys said...it was totally sudden and out of place...there hasn't even been any background story or whatever about it...they just throw it at you in the middle of a chapter and expect you to accept it...-_-

Offline s0937993174

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2010, 11:33:34 PM »
Quote from: workingtoohard;709037
so i started to check this anime out. and while watching the opening credits, i notice a very familiar charater, this small little white thing with like a drill nose. im trying to think of the anime that had that little guy too but can't remember... anyone know what anime im talking about? it had a blonde girl as well. and some dude in black who had a gun or sword cant remember.

I believe that's Rune Master. It's made by the same company. However, I personally do not think the company's style fits Fairy Tail. It's a good manga so w/e lol, at least it's following manga plot not like mahou sensei

Quote from: ShiroiGin;709042
seriously...this "Other world" thing seems just like a cheap rip-off of other mangas...i've seen that millions of times...and as you guys said...it was totally sudden and out of place...there hasn't even been any background story or whatever about it...they just throw it at you in the middle of a chapter and expect you to accept it...-_-

The only connection is Mistgun. It seems the plot line goes according to each person's personal story. Gray=>Lucy=>Aiza=> now Mistgun. Though he didn't reli appear much......

Hope it gets good though
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 11:35:08 PM by s0937993174 »
=======================
=======================

Offline After Life

• Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »
Wait no one else is really looking at this other world arc like it's filler? To me it seems like they didn't know how to go forward with the black dragon arc, and more than likely had this other world stuff semi ready to go so they put it in to gain some time.
Duck Goes Splat

Yellow and Black