Author Topic: Sprites, Sprite Sheets, Animated GIFs, general imagery resources thread... go!  (Read 134440 times)

Offline Lachanna

• View Profile
    • http://www.channadesigns.ca
Anybody have the sprite animation of an arrow being fired?  Or even just an arrow that is vertical, and not at an angle from just the item sprite?

I know i have seen a few sigs with arrow sprites in them before.

Offline Risami

• View Profile
i don' tknow if this is right place but if anybody remembers those cute character sim sprites http://minimi.ramsheeps.com/gate.cgi
but it ask for a userame and pass :(
playing WoW Scarlet Crusade

Offline Marisa

• the Insane
    • View Profile
Risami, I'm not sure if this is the right mini-sim or not, but this is the only one I have.

http://roicon.nobody.jp/m/index_m.html
dyed ro sprites ro skins ropd
If you have a renewal skin you want on the skin site, PM or email me.

baby. work. life. what is gaming???

Offline nalmercia

• View Profile
Quote from: Risami;208123
i don' tknow if this is right place but if anybody remembers those cute character sim sprites http://minimi.ramsheeps.com
but it ask for a userame and pass :(

ID : 深淵の騎士
PW: ARISU

the author doesn't want to be directly linked so just stick it in your own computer.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:22:23 PM by nalmercia »

RO Addiction

Ninja Editing Posts since 2002.
My spoilers are Never Safe for Work

Offline shilin

• View Profile
    • http://ashen-ray.com
Quote from: Silbear;198512
um... i dunno this is probably the wrong place to ask, but how do you guys magic-wand tool the backgrounds out of the effect sprites?  i always get left with gross splotchy black parts around the effect (i dont know anything btw)
1 month lat3r: effect sprites as in sprite sheets where they have a solid colour background? It might be that you're using magic wand with anti alias on, and that option basically makes sure you have a smooth edge instead of a jagged edge on areas you select, which is not what you want if you're editing sprites
me | me | alex | alex |

Offline Kaisi

• View Profile
Hi everybody!  Just getting started with messing with sprites, so I've been browsing for a lot of different resources.  However, so far I haven't been able to find the two sprite effects I really wanted: the level 99 aura, and the MVP emote.  Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks!
+=+

Offline Inferno Nightblade

• Horseshoe Guy
    • View Profile
And a small request.  Well, two, actually.

1)  I know someone asked upthread, but does anyone have the actual sprite sheets for the "new" (Lighthalzen-era) hairstyles?

2)  Does anyone have a sprite sheet for the stupid purple cowboy hat?  (I mean, I'm not above recoloring myself, but I prefer to be faithful.)
[SIGPIC]It took a while for them to drop.[/SIGPIC]

Captain of the Shirtless Squad:  Making The Situation envious on iRO Yggdrasil since 10/7/10.

Offline Marisa

• the Insane
    • View Profile
Pixel Star doesn't have the female spiky hair but it has the others and it only has one of the males;

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:23:58 PM by Marisa »
dyed ro sprites ro skins ropd
If you have a renewal skin you want on the skin site, PM or email me.

baby. work. life. what is gaming???

Offline Hi-Chan

• View Profile
does any one have the lvling angel?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
iRO Chaos ♥ Guen
Obstetrics and Gynecology R. l {Zaio-Chan} 100/6 Warlok lol

Offline MyNameisEd!

• View Profile
i'm looking for Skill sprite sheets such as indulge and such i tried looking in the internet but i found no luck. Can anyone post/redirect me to a site that has skill sprites? thanks.
count=3170228"]4[/URL]

My Youtube Channel

Offline Ahina Reyoh

• View Profile
I finally got around to figuring out how to open the GRF so...
Quote from: Kaisi
Hi everybody! Just getting started with messing with sprites, so I've been browsing for a lot of different resources. However, so far I haven't been able to find the two sprite effects I really wanted: the level 99 aura, and the MVP emote. Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks!

Quote from: Inferno Nightblade
2) Does anyone have a sprite sheet for the stupid purple cowboy hat? (I mean, I'm not above recoloring myself, but I prefer to be faithful.)

Quote from: Hi-Chan
does any one have the lvling angel?

Quote from: Sage
i'm looking for Skill sprite sheets such as indulge and such i tried looking in the internet but i found no luck. Can anyone post/redirect me to a site that has skill sprites? thanks.

If you can find me a good screenie, I can see if I can dig up a similar effect bitmap, but any non-Priest magic spells except LoV are pretty hard to spot in the GRF since the filenames are a mess. >_>

Offline Kaisi

• View Profile
Wow that's awesome!  I assume the MVP emote is just put together by putting the MVP under the explode effect?

Thanks so much for finding that!  If you happen to see the 99 aura, lemme know! :)
+=+

Offline Ahina Reyoh

• View Profile
Quote from: Kaisi;263505
Wow that's awesome!  I assume the MVP emote is just put together by putting the MVP under the explode effect?

The MvP sign overlaps ontop of the explode effect.

The 99 aura... is multiple pieces. It came up a long time ago, and nobody could really figure out exactly how to make it, but the suspected pieces are, two of these on the bottom:

with these two stretched into a circle ontop:

and I can't find the shiny floaty things.

Offline Kaisi

• View Profile
Cool, thanks ^.^
+=+

Offline Elulu

• View Profile
anyone have the clothing dye sprites hosted anywhere yet?