Author Topic: Naruto Manga Discussion  (Read 259686 times)

Offline Ichigo

• View Profile
Re: Naruto Manga Discussion
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 07:07:26 AM »
Obviously in the Sasuke vs Itachi battle, Sasuke will win, but the question is how and when (Orochimaru secret jutsu / 2 more chapters?).

Uchiha Madara (Tobi) facing the Konoha squad; someone is bound to die there.  

Probably Jiraiya will bust out with a Double-Edged Sword Jutsu against Pain, like the Third Hokage vs Orochimaru.  Pain will die, and Jiraiya will more than likely be fatally wounded or paralyzed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Saladin

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 09:43:52 AM »
Viewer discretion is advised, as the following message contains the 1000 truths of Narutard.

Pain will live and Jiraiya will die after getting thrashed by Pain, but not before realizing some giant secret to his power. Naruto will be compelled to whoop Pain's ass after hearing of his master's death and will go after to fight Pain, but he will get owned by Pain first. Then, in the middle of the battle he'll come upon some great revelation and defeat Pain. Trust me, this is what will definitely happen because I am a man who can predict the future (of Narutard).

This writer may or may not be a quack ahahahaha

Offline metatron

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 08:55:51 PM »
It is pretty obvious that Pain is going to win this battle.  Either Jiraiya will just die in the next few chapters or he will escape mortally wounded.  Still, the manga was starting to get boreing like Blach is right now but I am excited to find out who/what Pain really is.  I am thinking he is the other half of the Kyuubi but don't quote me on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Master Sin

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 09:50:40 PM »
Pain is Nagato, and he's controlling other people's bodies or something.  I agree that Jiraiya is gonna die, I think he's gonna die just to get a bit more information about Pain so that his frogs can give Tsunade more information.  Honestly, I'm more interested in the other fights right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Ichigo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 11:24:30 PM »
Well Naruto's true origin is revealed in chapter 382.  Even the choosing of his name and his parents.  Now it just comes down to: Who is Pain? (Nagato obviously, but how did he control all six bodies at once)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline metatron

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 04:56:34 PM »
Not everything is revealed, we need to find out why Itachi killed the Uchiha's and we also need to find out why the Kyuubi was sealed within Naruto.  You would think of all people he wouldn't want to seal it within his own son.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Commad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »
Quote from: metatron;49910
Not everything is revealed, we need to find out why Itachi killed the Uchiha's and we also need to find out why the Kyuubi was sealed within Naruto.  You would think of all people he wouldn't want to seal it within his own son.

I thought we already knew why Itachi did it? He's just one huge asshole who after figuring out how to evolve his sharingan wanted to test it out on his whole clan and become the best Uchiha ever.

As for the 4th... He's the type of guy who would feel personally responsible for his village and would want all of the burden to be placed on him, and even his family if it meant that no one else would suffer.

And do we know the fate of Naruto's mother? I bet she's still alive and is due for a debut soon after Naruto's 4th father figure might (is going to) die.

iRO Sakray Chaos D:

Offline metatron

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
It is pretty obvious that Itachi had more intentions behind killing them, atleast in my book.  He killed his best friend to gain the evolved Sharingan but why the entire clan?  I hope there is more to it.

There also has to be a reason he chose his son rather then it just being his son.  His mother is from the rain village and probably has something to do with the reason behind Naruto being the one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Farfallas

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 06:50:33 PM »
Man, fuck this Pain shit. I want my Kabutomaru.

Offline After Life

• Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 10:25:51 PM »
Didn't they say somewhere that the 4th sealed the fox in Naruto so that he'd be considered a hero or something like that? But that wasn't how it worked out.
Duck Goes Splat

Yellow and Black

Offline metatron

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 10:25:00 AM »
If that was the thought behind sealing it within Naruto then Yondaime wasn't as smart as we thought.  He might be thought of as a hero at the beginning when the Kyuubi was finally sealed away but then Naruto becomes the Kyuubi in peoples eyes, he is just as dangerous.  More even since, in the people's eyes, the Kyuubi could lash out at any moment without warning.  I dunno, I am just hoping we didn't just get the full story of Naruto in the past few chapters, I guess I was just expecting a little more from it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Ichigo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 11:49:10 PM »
ch 383 meh

just finish the Itachi/Sasuke fight already, dragging on for so long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Master Sin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 07:48:13 PM »
It better be an actual fight, not some stupid staring contest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Ichigo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 07:50:02 AM »
Quote from: Master Sin;52206
It better be an actual fight, not some stupid staring contest.

lol typical anime style.

3 slides of

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

'You have grown stronger.'  'My hatred for you has grown even more.'

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

Itachi: 'Ow I broke a nail.'  Sasuke: 'Haha metrosexual bitch.'

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

The End.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline metatron

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
Quote from: Ichigo;51949
ch 383 meh

just finish the Itachi/Sasuke fight already, dragging on for so long.
We will have atleast 10 more chapters of the Itachi fight and the Obito vs the Leaf fight, guaranteed at least two chapters have mostly flashbacks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]