Author Topic: (Lore): The Rekenber corporation, Biolabs, Thanatos Tower  (Read 176395 times)

Offline zenithBlue

• View Profile
Re: (Lore): The Rekenber corporation, Biolabs, Thanatos Tower
« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2013, 06:41:22 AM »
:D Hello! I have bumped into this forum thread a few days ago while randomly searching through the net for Ragnarok, and only now I've registered for the forums.

While this topic is really interesting, I am sad to say that I have nothing to contribute as much as I would want to, but I am highly inexperienced in any of the major quests in the gaming world of Ragnarok.
:monocle:

Though I am sad that I've reached the ultimate omega of this thread, I do wish that someone would contribute and feed our lore hungry minds with more information! :D

I have been bookmarking this thread for the past few days, and such I will continue to watch over it like some creepy stalker.
:popcorn:
:ssh: It\'s no secret I\'m a noob.

Offline sanjurovsjc

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2013, 01:44:23 AM »
Quote from: zenithBlue;1344590
:D Hello! I have bumped into this forum thread a few days ago while randomly searching through the net for Ragnarok, and only now I've registered for the forums.

While this topic is really interesting, I am sad to say that I have nothing to contribute as much as I would want to, but I am highly inexperienced in any of the major quests in the gaming world of Ragnarok.
:monocle:

Though I am sad that I've reached the ultimate omega of this thread, I do wish that someone would contribute and feed our lore hungry minds with more information! :D

I have been bookmarking this thread for the past few days, and such I will continue to watch over it like some creepy stalker.
:popcorn:

you are not the only one, I hve been waiting for updates

Offline Samias

• Inaction Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://xyrafhoan.deviantart.com
« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2013, 12:18:13 AM »
I saw this on tumblr regarding the newest update. Even though I don't know the storyline of the new quests, I thought it was an intriguing comparison.

compared to...

They don't look identical but they have a strange familiarity at the same time. And the guy in the 2nd picture figures prominently into Sakray's past as the man who killed Sakray's lover. I wonder if it was just a coincidence?
http://xyrafhoan.deviantart.com
RPHaven.net, a forum roleplaying site
=iRO Sakray/Iris/Ymir=
Samias Dragonlord
Xyra Fhoan
Tatayu

=WoW Suramar=
Ishkagri
And a bunch of failures

Offline ZeroTigress

• View Profile
    • http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
« Reply #303 on: April 02, 2013, 12:50:50 AM »
The manhwa character you pointed out is a Muspel demon disguised as a human. It's possible that the character featured on the Morocc card is also a demon in human form. Whether it's Satan Morroc/Surt himself, we won't know until we get the update (or a Korean player tells us).
Wandering around in RO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

Offline zenithBlue

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 09, 2013, 10:45:04 AM »
Quote from: Samias;1346392
They don't look identical but they have a strange familiarity at the same time. And the guy in the 2nd picture figures prominently into Sakray's past as the man who killed Sakray's lover. I wonder if it was just a coincidence?

You're right, even though there are obvious differences, you can't deny their physique have the same base. :o
:ssh: It\'s no secret I\'m a noob.

Offline hell911

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »
are there more lores?

Offline Soul Link

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 29, 2013, 05:31:53 PM »
^
well, there is something new on kRO.....looks like they stop with the New World updates for now, and expand Juperos' story instead, most likely to prepare for the Rebellion update.
~Happy Party~