Author Topic: The Performer Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 17232 times)

Offline ivalice

• View Profile
Re: Build Help! Performer Post 14.1
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 09:31:39 AM »
100/6 maestro, getting back into the game again.

At this point in the game (between 100 and 120), should I end up in a party where there's other wanderers or maestros, which chorus skill do parties like most?  I was thinking Song of Mana because of the low level arch bishop SP problem, but is Dances with Wargs better for parties filled with sub-120 characters?

Offline amerlia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 10:05:55 AM »
Wargs. Hands down, wargs. The SP tick from Song of Mana isn't worth a dime or points. Are you looking to get SR? With TIs nowadays, you don't necessarily need it. Voice Lessons 10 is nice to improve your single songs-- the sp is nice too. Windmill to help your atk for your rangers and all else. So... your skills you should work towards right now are Windmill Rush and then Dances with Wargs (but it's only useful with another performer in party). Oh, Lessons 5 is nice to use your 3rd skills with a second class skill up.

Okay.. that is confusing. Here:
1) Windmill Rush -- max.
2) Voice Lesson -- 5-max.
3) Dances with Wargs -- max.

This is my opinion.. but I don't see many people arguing with me. (don't get SR... it's kinda worthless).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:07:58 AM by amerlia »
Classic: After School // Where\'s Kaite? // t r a s h ?[/S]
Renewal: Ping-Chan_YM

♫♪ ♥\'s:
댄스: Dual Life -- 라니아: Just Go
Rihanna: Stay (Feat. Mikky Ekko)

Offline ivalice

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 08:35:40 AM »
Thanks for the advice!

Quote from: amerlia;1226762
1) Windmill Rush -- max.

I max'd out Windmill Rush first, but the max HP of a lude or heirozoist is well below the damage of Arrow Storm.  Maybe I'll start seeing its utility next week at the 105-120 turn ins if the max HP of monsters goes higher than Arrow Storm + White Wing set damage, or if there are no rangers and people are relying more on magic damage with melees picking off survivors?

Also, do you know if Echo Song might be useful at lower levels?  Mobbers at this level are relying on pdodge and everyone else has low defense, but I wanted to know in case that starts to change at 105-120 and it winds up being the case that Windmill Rush is still unnecessary at those levels.

Offline amerlia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »
With Lesson 10, all your single songs will be good. Echo Song will be useful. But if you don't mind buying a Neuralizer to get rid of it in the future, then go for it. Just remember, Voice Lessons is just like Music Lessons? (is that the bard version of Dance Lessons? the second lvl one) the bonus will go up with higher lvls of this. 5 is just minimum to play a third skill with a second skill, like strings, up. Windmill is just great for those rangers who don't have WW set (weird but it can happen) and for SC's with AS. I suppose Echo is your next good choice. I'd personally get Siren's Voice, so if it gets super bad, you can just save yourself and get monsters to not aggro on you. The downside, is that it'll run on your party members.. haha.

So yeah, Echo Song should work for you if you'd like. The def would be nice. So it'll be your choice to buff atk or def. =)
Classic: After School // Where\'s Kaite? // t r a s h ?[/S]
Renewal: Ping-Chan_YM

♫♪ ♥\'s:
댄스: Dual Life -- 라니아: Just Go
Rihanna: Stay (Feat. Mikky Ekko)

Offline ivalice

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 03:55:12 PM »
Quote from: amerlia;1227555
So yeah, Echo Song should work for you if you'd like. The def would be nice. So it'll be your choice to buff atk or def. =)

Sweet!  So for now my leveling strategy looks like this:

• Windmill Rush 5 = Job 8 (done)
  • Voice Lessons 5 = Job 12 (in progress)
  • Echo Song 5 = Job 17
  • Dances with Wargs 5 = Job 23
  • Voice Lessons 10 = Job 28

That should easily last me up until Base 120 and I'll probably have a good idea by then as to whether I want to neuralize and try a different route like Siren's Voice.  And yes, Music Lessons is the bard version of Dance Lessons.

Thanks for all the help. =)

Offline Mosu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 10:37:42 AM »
I haven't played since the balance patch was put in. What is good for a pure WoE maestro?
In-game peeps:
Mosu (maestro)
Mosu Warp (arch bishop)
Mosu-Chan (linker)
and there\'s more

Offline Sera

• Iron and Rust
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 06:42:01 PM »
what else do i want for a pvm build

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wan.html?102dqn92kdn3bodA1qnakwY

i was thinking maybe death valley and gloomy, but beyond that, i really have no clue. are any of the offensive skills any good? i do not have any other performers i play with (ranger, HP, RG, and sura are what my friends play)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:47:32 PM by Sera »
Be you steadfast.

Offline Yen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 08:15:47 PM »
Get sirens and maybe swing dance.. other than that .. up to you ..

I guess I wouldn't suggest death valley though .. yggs take care of that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yenii ~ 150 Maestro
:ssh:

Offline Sera

• Iron and Rust
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
but i'm too lazy to carry items
Be you steadfast.

Offline Akin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 12:49:37 PM »
Quote from: Chance;1241137
but i'm too lazy to carry items

You still need items to use it; Regrettable Tears sold in Comodo. Stick with Yggs.
"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Sera

• Iron and Rust
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 05:38:12 PM »
fuck that skill then
Be you steadfast.

Offline Admiral3

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 03:37:36 AM »
Hey guys this is my first time posting in the forums here, so please go easy on me. I'm trying to get some help right now my main is a bard, but I'm trying to plan ahead as I am close to trans. I'm trying to find a Full Support build for Maestro (stats/skills and gears included) that way I know what to aim for so that I can be of help in Party's/ WoE... One of my goals is to join a WoE guild once I reach Maestro.

Class: Maestro
Goal:   Good Support for Party's/ WoE
Funds: At the moment 100k (for the time i reach maestro hopefully more xD)
Gear:   Total newbie with only eden gear and store bought guitar
Stats: ???

Offline asayuu

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 05:02:57 PM »
Full Support... Well, we could say a full support build for Magic Strings (What you will do the most) would be:

DEX: 100
INT: 100

Then VIT 100 for the classic making dancers useless stun immunity, and the other points you can sort between AGI (ASPD, not that matters much as you have berserk guitar for emp break, and masquerade resistance), STR (Weight Limit) or LUK (Status resistance. Mainly howling, but a few more).

This is the end build, but I guess if you don't have much friends to help you, you may need to solo a little. In this case:

Focus on this setup to strafe/shower monsters until you are a minstrel:
Not sure in which base level you would reach those numbers in special, but think about this as the base.

DEX: 40
AGI: 20
INT: 20

Offline Zimran

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 09:05:21 AM »
Hey Guys, I was wondering exactly how useful the reverberation skills were for WoE, I can't imagine they're that helpful, but if they are I wouldn't mind spending some skill points....

Also~

What would be a good build for a Maestro who wants to WoE but wants to be able to kill as well as support an AB friend?
Eh...

Offline Dean

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »
Are there any Maestro builds out there? I can't find anything.
It's my first time I play an Archer cls and I need a bit help, wich build would be good for pvm/mvp/woe? (stats and skills).

I like the Rain Storm skill btw :p