Author Topic: The Performer Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 17231 times)

Offline LoniLin

• View Profile
Re: Build Help! Performer Post 14.1
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 10:57:43 PM »
Are the 3rd Class performing skills also influenced by stats (like the dancer dancing skills)?

I tried to look for an answer and just found the skill description w/o any hint of influence, but then I saw that it was same with Dancer skills (on the websites where I checked) so I am back to zero.

I used to play a dancer with max 120 int, 80 vit and rest dex. Now I'd like to know if it still made any sense or whether I can come up with a new supporter build.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:00:09 PM by LoniLin »

[font=\'Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif\']\' EuRO \'

Narrow Minded G + Open Minded F =
Run A Cooperative International Ship Mission[/font]

Offline Wyort

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »
@LoniLin
Wanderer need Agi Dex for Severe Rainstorm damage output. Vit and Int for HP and SP. Severe Rainstorm 120 sp cost is huge problem without RWH. With good gear and high agi dex you can 1 shot SR anything less than 30k HP. Just grind till 150 before SR nerf patch coming to be safe from major headache.

Its buff doesnt need specific stat to boost the effect. Just need that Voice Lesson passive (and some need high base job). Buff you want to take = Gloomy , Swing Dance , Moonlight Serenade and Dance With Warg. Debuff to take : Deep Sleep Lullaby and Siren Voice. All of that skill already take on 40ish job point.

Offline LoniLin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 03:09:20 AM »
Quote from: Wyort;1263191
@LoniLin
Wanderer need Agi Dex for Severe Rainstorm damage output. Vit and Int for HP and SP. Severe Rainstorm 120 sp cost is huge problem without RWH. With good gear and high agi dex you can 1 shot SR anything less than 30k HP. Just grind till 150 before SR nerf patch coming to be safe from major headache.

Its buff doesnt need specific stat to boost the effect. Just need that Voice Lesson passive (and some need high base job). Buff you want to take = Gloomy , Swing Dance , Moonlight Serenade and Dance With Warg. Debuff to take : Deep Sleep Lullaby and Siren Voice. All of that skill already take on 40ish job point.
Gypsy/Wanderer Build:
Stats (Gypsy)
Stats (Wanderer)
Skills

*Int has to be dividable by 10 cuz of sp song, but I am not sure whether that is enough SP already or is I should raise it even further.
*Also should I lower the vit in order to maybe increase Int even more (for more sp) or do I need the 22k hp? (Seems so much to me. O_o)
*I am not really sure about Luk/Dex ratio. Should I skip on Luk completely and go for Agi/Dex only because it's both direct part of the AR formular?

I am aware of AV being useless now, I'd like to have it anyway.

Offline Wyort

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2012, 03:54:36 PM »
This is for PvE build rite ?

Stat :
Dump your luk , switch agi and dex (agi for SR damage multiplier only while dex give you skill multiplier , base damage and cast reduce). Leftover can put on any stat other than Luk (str for weight or more Int if dont have Rideword hat). Int for cast speed and managing non stop SR spam. With RWH 50 Int is enough to get higher Vit , 70-80 Int if only Nyd Garb with some sp supplies.

Skill :
Drop Circling Nature (rubbish heal at cost lot of their sp) , Lerad Dew and Song of Mana (this two is combination skill that buff poorly). Only DWW that really useful (SNF only for WoE). Get Gloomy lvl 5 after SR lvl 5 , triple Clashing Spiral damage buff ? BROKEN (before nerfed to random +50-100% bonus damage).

Equipment :
For Weapon Composite Bow[4] is outdated get Orc Archer Bow + Steel arrow if your server doesnt have Elven arrow for Elven Bow combo. 1 weapon for any kind monster except you are hunting Scaraba which Gakkung [Kaho/Caramel] + Fire Arrow better so you dont have to always use fire converter.

For Armor build tanky and try to have Nyd Garb and or Rideword Hat.

Offline Akin

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2012, 04:59:01 PM »
Quote from: LoniLin;1263057
Are the 3rd Class performing skills also influenced by stats (like the dancer dancing skills)?

The answer to this is no btw. Job level and Voice Lessons level come in to play here and there, and Chorus skills are based on the number of performers on screen and in the party, but that's about it.

The only exceptions are attack skills.
"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline LoniLin

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 09:52:48 AM »
Quote from: Wyort;1264278
This is for PvE build rite ?

Stat :
Dump your luk , switch agi and dex (agi for SR damage multiplier only while dex give you skill multiplier , base damage and cast reduce). Leftover can put on any stat other than Luk (str for weight or more Int if dont have Rideword hat). Int for cast speed and managing non stop SR spam. With RWH 50 Int is enough to get higher Vit , 70-80 Int if only Nyd Garb with some sp supplies.
Yes, pure PvE. Probably will never see a castle/pvp room from the inside.

Like this?

I don't have a rideword, I am not even sure if we have it on our server. I totally forgot about the cast time stuff, so I put all the luk into int. :o

Skill :
Drop Circling Nature (rubbish heal at cost lot of their sp) , Lerad Dew and Song of Mana (this two is combination skill that buff poorly). Only DWW that really useful (SNF only for WoE). Get Gloomy lvl 5 after SR lvl 5 , triple Clashing Spiral damage buff ? BROKEN (before nerfed to random +50-100% bonus damage).
Skills v2

Song of Mana I'd like to keep either way, however:
I removed circling nature & I reduced Lerad Dew to pre.

Now I have got 4 leftover points...
Does Warcry from Beyond influence my own attack dmg as wanderer greatly? If so, is it good enough to incl. for "self-buff"? How about Sirene/Deep Sleep Lullaby for mob control or something along those lines?

For Gloomy: Does level 4 to 5 make such a big deal or could I also leave it on level 4? I do not really know many people who could benefit from this buff anyway!

Equipment :
For Weapon Composite Bow[4] is outdated get Orc Archer Bow + Steel arrow if your server doesnt have Elven arrow for Elven Bow combo. 1 weapon for any kind monster except you are hunting Scaraba which Gakkung [Kaho/Caramel] + Fire Arrow better so you dont have to always use fire converter.
Is elven good enough to use it without elven arrows?

@Akin
Thank you very much for the answer. :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:54:47 AM by LoniLin »

Offline Akin

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 02:28:58 PM »
Quote from: LoniLin;1264555

Does Warcry from Beyond influence my own attack dmg as wanderer greatly? If so, is it good enough to incl. for "self-buff"? How about Sirene/Deep Sleep Lullaby for mob control or something along those lines?

I'll answer this assuming that your server doesn't have the balance patch and assuming that your server has the same mechanics that iRO had before the balance patch.

1. Warcry won't be a good self buff for two reasons. The first is that you can't cast it without another Maestro/Wanderer in your party and on screen. The second is that it just adds 25% of your attack to the end of your skill mod (i.e. Skill X that does 1000% damage will do 1025%). After the balance patch, Warcry becomes a debuff that only works on enemies.

2. Siren's voice is better only because Deep Sleep cannot be used in PvM. If Deep Sleep works in PvM on your server, then that would be a better skill because it also increases damage of the next attack by 50%. The problem with both is that you need a whip/instrument to cast it so if you're using SR, you'll have to switch weapons a lot.
"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Lucian

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2012, 06:27:16 AM »
Quote from: Akin;1264643
Quote from: LoniLin;1264555
I'll answer this assuming that your server doesn't have the balance patch and assuming that your server has the same mechanics that iRO had before the balance patch.
frogRo got the balance patch which came with the renewal update :x
sorry to interfere here
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:27:31 AM by Lucian »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
euRo * 06.03.2006
euRO † 31.09.2010
fRO * 05.04.2011

Offline Wyort

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2012, 09:49:07 AM »
The same patch like in iRO now or the first balance patch ?
And if I recall correctly , first big balance patch included on Mora ?
There are few balance patch like HP/SP nerf for few job and minor balance.

SR Nerf and Chorus change on Mora update alongside with Firing Trap became fire elemental with 1s delay if still neutral spam able then its fresh renewal (this is most visible change in the patch to see what patch are your server). If yes , look at Gloomy bonus damage , 3x damage for CS mean Mora patch and 1,5-2x damage mean same current patch. Even though Im not playing in iRO I see update every week to prepare my character so CMIIW.

@Loni

100 110 with OAB+Steel at 135 is enough to 1 shot most monster that you will grind.

That skill same with 1st ? Gloomy worth for max than other skill.

Elven must get its set to outperform OAB , It came in Mora update so SR already nerfed.

CMIIW , too much grinding in classic make you braindead :facepalm:

Offline Lucian

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2012, 02:15:11 PM »
Quote from: Wyort;1264862
The same patch like in iRO now or the first balance patch ?
And if I recall correctly , first big balance patch included on Mora ?
There are few balance patch like HP/SP nerf for few job and minor balance.
That's the problem with frogRo, they didn't give any excat information to this (or anything else). My guess is, it's the latest patch and they said it's the same patch which iRo got with 14.1.

I found their posting:
Want another nice info? Europe will be the first region worldwide to enjoy the very latest version of 3rd classes skill balance! That means we get all previous skill balances applied so far, plus the latest version in exclusivity. Nowhere has it been released before, not even in Korea.      
after this they wrote:
Oh guys, sorry about the misunderstanding. I got misled.

Actually, we are not getting a new skill balance  in exclusivity. The version we are getting is indeed the latest, but it  has already been recently released in Korea and US. What we get in  exclusivity is the full Renewal update along with the latest skill balance (which hasn't been seen anywhere before: you always had to wait for months before getting the balance patches).

I'll try to get you the change log asap.
We are still waiting for those change logs.

And yeah, we are still at 13.2. Btw personally I can't test it with Firing Trap, because no Ranger is skilling it xD

Maybe now you can help and give her some advices :c
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 02:16:31 PM by Lucian »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
euRo * 06.03.2006
euRO † 31.09.2010
fRO * 05.04.2011

Offline Wyort

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »
LOL no Ranger taking the most imbalance solo mobbing skill that able to MVP like Hibram and Sealed Bapho without needing any supplies then I assume you get atleast Mora patch that already nerf Firing Trap godlike PvE power OR they dont know about this.

iRO now which 14.1
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=83644

kRO 13.2 performer balance used for changing to Renewal server
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=36713

Still missing Mora change log and I'll wait confirmation on fRO current patch status. Doddler only include date for thread naming on patch news so its hard to find the one for Mora :facepalm: Already open all kRO news thread from recent to 13.2 and not find it.

Offline Lucian

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
Quote from: Wyort;1265338
LOL no Ranger taking the most imbalance solo mobbing skill that able to MVP like Hibram and Sealed Bapho without needing any supplies then I assume you get atleast Mora patch that already nerf Firing Trap godlike PvE power OR they dont know about this.
uhm, yeah, guess so. I would test it with my chaser, than I could say which patch we have (probably xD).

Quote from: Wyort;1265338
Still missing Mora change log and I'll wait confirmation on fRO current patch status. Doddler only include date for thread naming on patch news so its hard to find the one for Mora :facepalm: Already open all kRO news thread from recent to 13.2 and not find it.
yeah, we are waiting too, and probably we will never get any change log for Renewal update and Mora... mhm, wasn't it 14.1? So two episodes untill it for fRo so maybe late 2014, beginning 2015
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
euRo * 06.03.2006
euRO † 31.09.2010
fRO * 05.04.2011

Offline Dean

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2012, 09:24:38 AM »
Quote from: Dean;1262049
Are there any Maestro builds out there? I can't find anything.
It's my first time I play an Archer cls and I need a bit help, wich build would be good for pvm/mvp/party (maybe woe) (stats and skills).
Could anyone help me, please?

I main a RK and I want Gloomy in my Skilltree, I know it's not that good anymore but 50% is enough for me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:25:14 AM by Dean »

Offline Mayuki

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2012, 07:09:37 AM »
Hello,
since I'm lvling my Wanderer now, I want her to become a pure WoE Support Wanderer.
I'm quite confused with the mass of skills the class got, which ones are useful for WoE and which aren't.

The skill build I thought so far for her is this:

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wan.html?10FXJkefcKGObnabbnaobxkBrA2beAaslbakwY

1. Is Dazzler still useful?
2. Deep Sleep Lullaby at lvl 3 is still ok?
3. I thought about Gloomy using on enemies to decrease their aspd. Useful?
4. Saturday Night Fever - from what I've read the skill also affects guild an partymembers. Is this skill that good in WoE then?
5. I haven't got SR, I never liked the skill and from what I've read, the skill isn't that good anymore with balance patch.

Any suggestions/criticism about the build?

Offline Prahv

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 02:29:45 AM »
Quote from: Mayuki;1276435
Hello,
since I'm lvling my Wanderer now, I want her to become a pure WoE Support Wanderer.
I'm quite confused with the mass of skills the class got, which ones are useful for WoE and which aren't.

The skill build I thought so far for her is this:

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wan.html?10FXJkefcKGObnabbnaobxkBrA2beAaslbakwY

1. Is Dazzler still useful?
2. Deep Sleep Lullaby at lvl 3 is still ok?
3. I thought about Gloomy using on enemies to decrease their aspd. Useful?
4. Saturday Night Fever - from what I've read the skill also affects guild an partymembers. Is this skill that good in WoE then?
5. I haven't got SR, I never liked the skill and from what I've read, the skill isn't that good anymore with balance patch.

Any suggestions/criticism about the build?

I can give you my 2 cents on some of the questions (I play a Maestro):

1. I don't know :D
2. What I would like to know first is if DSL is supposed to be the way it is now. Anyway, with DSL you MIGHT be able to deep sleep a few characters that are (far) below your level. I left it at Lv1 since the patch because I keep hearing how crap it is.
3. Useful, if it doesn't make you sacrifice skill points that could be put elsewhere.
4. The bad part isn't that it affects your party/allies. The bad part is that it can affect you. You can remove SNF with other chorus skills like you can remove Moonlight Serenade with Swing Dance. But you can't if you're frenzied.
5. Might be worth it: http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/81215-team-inubashiri-headgear-package-preview-preview-3/