Author Topic: The Knight Thread - Renewal Edition  (Read 58586 times)

Offline Ziu

• Lament For The Fallen
    • View Profile
    • http://ziu-ro.blogspot.com/
Re: The Knight Thread - Renewal Edition
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2014, 09:10:21 AM »
Could someone confirm if in iRO happens same thing that in kRO?

iRO wiki info (2011 LoL)
[Aura Blade]
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Aura_Blade
Aura Blade does not add damage to Clashing Spiral.
[Concentration (Spear Dynamo)]
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Spear_Dynamo
The ATK Boost does not affect Clashing Spiral, Sword Mastery, Two-Handed Sword Mastery and Aura Blade.

kRO Test (Main Server):

Aura Blade/Concentration increase DMG.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZV7-rG7f5w[/ame]

Thanks.. ^^
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:13:23 AM by Ziu »

Now -> Sura-Guillotine Cross Don\'t Stop Until 175.
Second SG(TKM) And Summoner (Physical) WiP

Offline coren

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2014, 11:21:37 AM »
I can tell you it does on both fronts, at least 1 year, 3 months ago, last time I played consistently.

This is due to the change in the formula for Clashing Spiral:

BaseDamage × Floor[Floor(WpnWeight ÷ 2) × SkillLv + ATK]

Both affect the ATK Portion of the damage, thus it's a VERY small amount.

Technically from my own testing back then, Spear Dynamo's affect is anywhere from about 1~5% of damage, unless your Spear happens to be way over upgraded, like +12~15, in which case you'll see almost a 10% increase in damage.

Aura Blade is just a flat +100 mastery damage at the end, and always increases CS damage by the same amount.

No way for me to test currently, but it should work out to the same as you've demonstrated.

Offline coren

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2015, 04:47:53 PM »
I noticed that the Death Guidance is now about 10% of the cost it used to be.  Is there some significant change?  Like, does its special no longer heal when in Frenzy mode?  I can't test atm.

Offline Defumator

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2015, 11:58:39 AM »
Hi, everyone.
I m planning to make a paladin for woe TE, he is going to be RS/Sac.
What is the best weapon for RS? I was thinking in Twin Blade(Red) with 3 hidras.
And what accessories are good to max out damage?

Thanks a lot!

Offline Zero Dozer

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2015, 04:48:55 PM »
I was thinking here. Is there a way to fuse the IB build into an Agi build?

Doesn't seem like Critical Agi is a good idea for RKs...

Offline coren

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2015, 08:38:24 PM »
Quote from: Zero Dozer;1410471
I was thinking here. Is there a way to fuse the IB build into an Agi build?

Doesn't seem like Critical Agi is a good idea for RKs...

Crit AGI is still the best overall build when it comes to MVPs anyhow, for RK's that is.  No other purpose for the build.  It's fun though, but that's my opinion.

AGI is only really useful, in an IB build, for BB, in an IB + BB spam, since you can almost get 3 BB's per IB with really solid AGI (around 90+), before the 2s IB cooldown ends.  Just note that due to the nature of BB, the returns are diminishing, and clearly a BB spam ignores gutterline mechanics, and it's easy to be put into a position where you're only hitting 1 enemy with BB and everything else with IB.

For this reason, some people will recommend like 50~60 AGI, maybe 40 at minimum.  Unless you prefer to assure each IB+BB hits that group to assure maximum output per hit.  Helps in the sense that RK's have crap for SP, and more importantly, natural SP regen, without gear boosts.

Another reason for this setup of not going for maximum AGI, and getting somewhere between 40 and 60, is IB itself.  Given the damage per area of affect, where you'll get much better damage close up, and much worse further away.

It's mostly about balance and what you feel comfortable with and can handle.

Otherwise, there's also the DB + IB build, which doesn't require much AGI, except that which is needed for the animation delay on DB, about 40 AGI.  Then work into a pure DB and WB build except for those rare maps and scenarios where your IB output will be higher per hit, making DB/WB+IB effective.

It really depends.  I mean I'd say have some fun with it.  Maybe you can make a really high ASPD going with IB and BB and make it work for you (it's better this way for MVPing, if you're going to use those two skills, as an alternative to DB).

Offline MegaEdge

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2015, 09:21:19 PM »
I forgot which kind of stats I should get if I want to create a TE Paladin with both RS and Sac?
Determination
GR> Actives, Loyals, WoE\'rs!

Offline xenometrykz

• View Profile
    • http://irozonaonline.blogspot.mx/
« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2015, 03:13:05 PM »
Nice build jhonycakes why dont ya do kraken with hundred spears ! Rebemeber that when you loose your mount you can still use hundred spears yes it's expensive and re use delay it's long but it can easily kill low vit target's with low hp !! Then u can still use some decent skills as rune skills skills like crush strike stormblast and the useful spiral pierce ! What about raising your agi to avoid masquerades !  Well that's my suggestion !

Btw coren u was right mora equips ! Are pretty useful ! Like Ur's plate, ur's seal Peuz seal ! And yes dragon breath was pretty nerfed!  

But it's still pretty useful to fight hillslions mandragora droseras,etc......  Somehow now Int enhace a lot dragon breath and water dragon breath !

Im still on 114 LVL ! Hope i reach to 123 in ancient mummys !  !!! !!! Btw nice equips !

The class seems pretty strong this days ! Rk F a N e
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 03:14:01 PM by xenometrykz »
:confused: