Author Topic: AzzyAI 1.41 new 4/8  (Read 30448 times)

Offline Dr. Azzy

• View Profile
Re: AzzyAI 1.41 new 4/8
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2012, 05:18:25 PM »
Quote from: Hyphy;1240166
Can someone tell me when i set it to ignore Deniro that it still attacks the deniro. How do i make it so it doesnt attack the deniro?

That should work. You're doing somrthing wrong.

Check that you saved the tactic when you created it.
Make sure you have the right id. Do not trust that the ant i labeled as deniro is actually deniro.
If you are running windows vista or 7 and ro is installed in ptogram files and uac is enabled you can run into uac issues; that configuration is not supported

Phone sent hence terse
Aaron Kelden - 150/50 HS/DB RK
Yzza .Rd, Dr. Azzy - 150/50 Genetics
The Reason Why! 149/50 AS Ranger
And more...

Offline Milodon

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2012, 10:59:18 AM »
How can i make my eira to autocast overboost permanently each 90 seconds? i set "UseEriaOveredBoost" to 1 in the extra options but she doesn't use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rune knight Lv. 150/49 in way to perfection:stir:
Rune Knight Compilation
Starting to play on Iro valkyrie RK 109/18, trying to not being so noob
Playing on Ymir RK 105/17, finally i could get my Rideword hat, 99m  is a rape but it was worth the effort

Offline Dr. Azzy

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2012, 08:43:36 AM »
Quote from: Milodon;1241031
How can i make my eira to autocast overboost permanently each 90 seconds? i set "UseEriaOveredBoost" to 1 in the extra options but she doesn't use it.

That should do it, and others do not have problems with this

Note that the GUI does not correctly save options in H_Extra (a new GUI would have delayed 1.41 greatly), you need to manually edit it (via notepad/etc), instructions are in the documentation.
And more...

Offline Eruisto

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
Is there an ETA on 1.5? No rush, just curious.

Offline MyNameisEd!

• View Profile
Re: AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 23 release 3/28
« Reply #139 on: April 24, 2012, 09:54:12 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Azzy;1235040
Quote from: MyNameisEd!;1234456
I was wondering if it was possible to use lets say ...Amistr Bulwark+Blood Lust at the same time.  I notice it uses either one or the other if both options are enabled. I'm using the latest Azzy aswell. Thanks!

Quote from: Cubical;1234525
Amistr should use either one, i do not think its possible in game to cast them at once.  Typically when it uses buffs it uses one buff, then another buff but its not possible to use 2 at once iirc.

It should cast them normally under normal conditions such as;

1. Its not in delay for either respective skill - Meaning if it casts Bulwark it wont cast again till the buff wears off.  Blood lust has a 15min cool down but the AI does check to see if it can activate it when it hits the 120 sp bench mark.

2. It has the sp to cast it

I'm confused about what's happening here.

If you have UseAutoQuicken and UseAutoGuard set to 1, it should use both skills, and keep them up full time.

Assuming you log into a homun who is not in 15 minute bloodlust cooldown, and not in the however many second bulwark cooldown, it should cast bloodlust, and then about half a second later, cast Amistr Bulwark.

I don't have an amistr to test this with - so i'm going to need help from others here. Can you confirm that it works in the following situation:

Make sure that skill failure messages are enabled in chat window.
Set AzzyAI to UseAutoQuicken = 1 and UseAutoGuard = 1
Set AI to use default AI (to turn off autobuff).
Summon homun in town.
Wait 20 minutes for any buff timers and cooldowns to run out (5 min duration + 15 min cooldown = 20 mins for bloodlust).
Vaporize homun
Switch to custom AI.
Summon homun.
Homun should cast Bloodlust, and then Amistr bulwark.

If it doesn't, please report what happens, including any "cannot use skill" messages. I'd like to hear back on this ASAP, so I know whether I have a problem I need to fix before releasing the final version of 1.40.

Do be aware that use of skills will perform poorly in the following situations:

If you use a skill manually, the AI has no way of knowing you have done so. Hence, it will try to use the skill when it thinks it will be able to, and fail, because it will still be in cooldown from the manual cast.
If you log out or teleport, the homun's cooldown timer is paused, but the AI's cooldown timer is not. As a result, it will likely fumble the next attempt to cast the skill. As the AI is not notified that the cast has failed, it will not attempt to cast it again until the cooldown would have been up, had it cast the skill when it tried to.

The final 1.40 release will add a bit of padding to the skill cooldowns, so you will be able to teleport a bit without breaking the next buff cycle. Other improvements may be implemented in 1.50.

Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy with work and completely forgot about this. I think there was an option called Smart Bulwark on. I disabled it and its starting to do both now which is good.

Also, do you know if there is any errors with seras poison mist? Mine will only cast it like....once every ten minutes or something. i have Poison Mist set to 1 and its not having much luck :(

I'm using the same config for Dieter and Sera and Dieter casts lava slide automatically. I have my Automob count 1 one on both and Dieter does it instantly , but sera does not.

Edit: looks like it was the AutoMinSP that wasn't letting me cast poison mist, The SP Consumption is way too high for it to use either, and its sp pool is too crappy haha

I tried looking at the documentation like you suggested to make it use for example Paralyze needle on Orc Archers but then i got completely lost and don't know how to do it. Mind showing me? much appreciated :D!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:41:53 PM by MyNameisEd! »
count=3170228"]4[/URL]

My Youtube Channel

Offline Dr. Azzy

• View Profile
Re: AzzyAI 1.40 Dev 23 release 3/28
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2012, 09:02:14 AM »
Quote from: Eruisto;1241660
Is there an ETA on 1.5? No rush, just curious.

Public testing (no GUI) within a week.

Quote from: MyNameisEd!;1241777

Sorry for the late reply, i've been busy with work and completely forgot about this. I think there was an option called Smart Bulwark on. I disabled it and its starting to do both now which is good.

Also, do you know if there is any errors with seras poison mist? Mine will only cast it like....once every ten minutes or something. i have Poison Mist set to 1 and its not having much luck :(

I'm using the same config for Dieter and Sera and Dieter casts lava slide automatically. I have my Automob count 1 one on both and Dieter does it instantly , but sera does not.

Edit: looks like it was the AutoMinSP that wasn't letting me cast poison mist, The SP Consumption is way too high for it to use either, and its sp pool is too crappy haha

I tried looking at the documentation like you suggested to make it use for example Paralyze needle on Orc Archers but then i got completely lost and don't know how to do it. Mind showing me? much appreciated :D!

Re SmartBulwark:

Is this not working as it's supposed to?

What it's supposed to do is cast Bulwark ONLY if doing so would leave it with atleast 120 SP, so it won't spam bulwark so much that it never has SP to recast bloodlust.

It sounds like you have serious SP-pool issues. Did you change from amistr to Sera later than 100? If so, that's why your SP pool is so bad. My filir->sera never has SP problems.

re: configuring to use needle on orc archers

Just open H_Tactics.lua and change SIZE_UNDEFINED to SIZE_MEDIUM (since you normally use the GUI to edit, and the GUI will overwrite it if you use the new CLASS_S option, per documentation) for orc archer, and CLASS_OLD for the others.
And more...

Offline MyNameisEd!

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2012, 09:34:55 AM »
hmmm well i have 2 homunculus. One is Amistr-Dieter which actually has 4k SP (fucking ridiculous i wish i could share some with my sera) and Vani-->Sera. And yea, i figured that's why my SP pool was so bad, didn't think there'd be that many consequences to 100+ lvling. That's why i wanted to get rid of caprice and just do  mist on Zenorcs and mob/needle on Archers.

I think its working fine, i just turned off Smart Bulwark and it started doing both without saving SP.

And thank you for Needle!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 10:08:48 AM by MyNameisEd! »
count=3170228"]4[/URL]

My Youtube Channel

Offline Dr. Azzy

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
I'm concerned that smart bulwark isn't working as it's supposed to... That's a very serious issue if it is, but the change it makes is so tiny, I can't imagine a route by which it could cause other problems - unless the homun was operating in an extremely SP-limited regime and was unable to ever save up enough SP to use bloodlust.

And ya, not changing at 99 is a killer. Remake, imo.

Also, for those looking forward to 1.50 - it will be announced on my twitter ( @DrAzzy ) and the website ( drazzy.com/ai ), and the topic will be on warpportal forums (not here). Your best course of action to be notified of AzzyAI updates, as always, is to follow me on twitter. I don't tweet except to announce AzzyAI stuff.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:44:07 PM by Dr. Azzy »
And more...

Offline Dr. Azzy

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2012, 11:17:02 AM »
And more...

Offline Dirone

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2013, 04:13:54 PM »
i just installed your latest AI (1.50 Final) and it's not creating the AAIStartH.txt or AAIStartM.txt files. do you have any basic troubleshooting when this happens? also, i'm using windows 8. do you think it has something to do with this?

Offline Dr. Azzy

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2013, 09:36:01 AM »
Quote from: Dirone;1366436
i just installed your latest AI (1.50 Final) and it's not creating the AAIStartH.txt or AAIStartM.txt files. do you have any basic troubleshooting when this happens? also, i'm using windows 8. do you think it has something to do with this?

Have you read the documentation (included with the AI download) and the faq on the website? http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.shtml

Re: win 8, see the notes there regarding windows vista and later - many people are saying that it works without any special steps on those platforms, but some people still run into UAC issues.
And more...

Offline Gorlab

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2013, 09:19:23 AM »
I level an Amistr with your latest AI (1.53) and have would like some nice feature for your dancing mode. Could you make it so it change mode (dancing off) when the homunculus HP is critical and need regen (50%) and only switch on when the homunculus has full HP ?
Like this :
if HomunHPPerc >= 100 then
        DancingH = 1
    elseif HomunHPPerc < 50 then
        DancingH = 0
end