Author Topic: Spoiler Tags  (Read 1821 times)

Offline After Life

• Hi
    • View Profile
Spoiler Tags
« on: August 29, 2012, 03:33:11 PM »
Hello everyone.

There's been more and more complaining as of late that certain people can't seem to figure out the spoiler tag, or have the common sense to not ruin things for everyone. So we're going to make this pretty simple.

If a new episode or chapter of your favorite anime/manga come out, and you wish to discuss it.. you have to use spoiler tags for 2 days. If it's older plot stuff, no need. But if you're discussing what happened in the new things, you will use a spoiler tag for 2 days. After that, if other people haven't watched/read it by then.. oh well. They can deal with it.

If you're discussing plot stuff from Light Novels and such? Always use a spoiler tag. 99% of the people who browse these forums do not read light novels.

If you don't use spoiler tags, I will just start deleting your posts. If you keep failing to use spoiler tags, I'll see if I can have infractions/bans/section access revoked handed out.

And for those who don't know, to use the spoiler tags you can just type [spoiler ], type whatever you want to say and then [/ spoiler] after you're done. Without the spaces in them. Pretty simple.
Duck Goes Splat

Yellow and Black

Offline Locke!

• View Profile
Re: Spoiler Tags
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 02:38:16 PM »
You all know how much I love animes.

And if I see you break the rules you will be destroyed.

So use your spoiler tags!

[spoiler]Akuma is Ryu's father.[/spoiler]