iRO Wiki  

Go Back   iRO Wiki > Ragnarok Online > Classic Class Discussion

Classic Class Discussion Everything about Classic Classes in here!

Old 10-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
Full Metal Alchemist
Baby Poring

Default Forge Calculator.

Hi people. I want to introduce you the Forge Calculator.
  • You can choose from 3 servers: iRO, euRO and bRO.
  • Noghalt's dishes available.
  • Two languagues available: Portuguese and English. (It detects your SO language and shows the calculator at the same language)
  • Marionete Control, Battle Chant, Gloria, Blessing available.
Forge Calculator is going to be update soon, including equipments until episode 12. =]

Last edited by Blueness; 01-07-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: link edited?
Full Metal Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #2
Boom
Banned

Default Re: Forge Calculator.

Very nice. Make a potting success rate calc next, plz.
Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #3
Blueness
Sharklets

Server: iRO Retired
Class: Arch Bishop

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/potion...on%20rates.htm

It's old, but tested to be accurate.

breeg : if you ds fast enough it's kinda like having them exp tap shit for you

Doddler: I feel bad for anyone who came to classic RO actually wanting the classic experience.
Blueness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:12 AM   #4
truXor
Poporing

Nice calc, beats the other one
truXor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:49 AM   #5
Arctic Cipher
Drops

I like it. Can we ditch the popups on your host though :<?
Arctic Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
Shadow Lotus
Drops

Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: Evoked
Class: Royal Guard

Looks okay, though I could never rely on these things myself seeing as there is no official information released on how much each job lvl/skills/etc add & decrease to success rates. Though the results seem fairly accurate, a tad bit higher than I'd think though. Its pretty handy though since it has all of the equips and cards updated which I think is a major plus. How on earth do you use the marionette control option though? There is no place to input minstrel/gypsy stats. Not to mention some people use the quag method for forging so not sure if you'd find a way to calc that as well. I couldn't help but notice the absence of the oridecon research skill as well. Perhaps you can look more into this. Till then, I think I'll continue to calc my success based on forging trials with big sample sizes.

Overall I think its a pretty decent calc considering gear is up to date. Looking forward to seeing this thing further developed.
Shadow Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:25 AM   #7
Full Metal Alchemist
Baby Poring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Cipher View Post
I like it. Can we ditch the popups on your host though :<?
Sorry about that. BTW, our host is refreshing the page all the time, and it is bad to choose your equipment since the list is very long, so you must be quick on each select box. We are looking another host to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Lotus View Post
Looks okay, though I could never rely on these things myself seeing as there is no official information released on how much each job lvl/skills/etc add & decrease to success rates. Though the results seem fairly accurate, a tad bit higher than I'd think though. Its pretty handy though since it has all of the equips and cards updated which I think is a major plus. How on earth do you use the marionette control option though? There is no place to input minstrel/gypsy stats. Not to mention some people use the quag method for forging so not sure if you'd find a way to calc that as well. I couldn't help but notice the absence of the oridecon research skill as well. Perhaps you can look more into this. Till then, I think I'll continue to calc my success based on forging trials with big sample sizes.

Overall I think its a pretty decent calc considering gear is up to date. Looking forward to seeing this thing further developed.
Thanks a lot. ^^

About Marionette Control: This skill adds to the target half of each stat of the caster (clown / gipsy) but the sum of these bonus and your base stat cant pass 99.
We tought that it will be strange to ask the blacksmith whats the stats of the caster, because its not YOUR stats. And it cant pass 99, so why dont put the sum directly on the "Base Dex" and "Base Luk" boxes? Altought, if you dont understand it, we need to work on it.

About Oridecon Research: I looked out a lot of info before we create this calculator. Looks like Oridecon Research is not implemented even on iRO servers. I cant be accurate on this skill, so we choose to take it off. We were working on the calculator, changing many things to keep it easier to use, but I formated my pc and forgot to save it (yes, im stupid). So, we will have to do it again. =[
Old 11-20-2007, 02:25 PM   #8
Shadow Lotus
Drops

Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: Evoked
Class: Royal Guard

Here's something you MIGHT find useful, official information stating that having all of the forging skills increases overall success rate since 10.3 on iRO. Though it is unclear exactly by what % but the increase is significant (almost doubled in some tests).

http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/forum/...osts=4&start=1

Though I can't help but be skeptical with such small sample sizes, perhaps if Heimdallr had done them up to 100 it would convince me more, but forging IS a slow process so I can't really blame him for not trying.

EVOKED ES BEST #1!!

Shadow Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #9
Full Metal Alchemist
Baby Poring

I want to thanks Bluedreams for giving us a subdomain. Now we have a new host:

http://forgecalculator.irowiki.org/

Thanks again iRO Wiki Staff. =]