iRO Wiki  

Go Back   iRO Wiki > Ragnarok Online > General

General General Ragnarok discussion. For specific class questions please use the class sections below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 03:32 AM   #1
Beetleking
Marin

Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Assassin Cross

Default Guillotine Cross Speculation

• CROSS RIPPER SLASHER
  • ROLLING CUTTER
  • HALLUCINATION WALK
  • PHANTOM MENACE
  • CLOAKING EXCEED
  • POISON SMOKE
  • VENOM PRESSURE
  • WEAPON CRUSH
  • COUNTER SLASH
  • WEAPON BLOCKING
  • POISON WEAPON
  • ANTIDOTE
  • CREATE NEW POISON
  • RESEARCH NEW POISON
  • DARK ILLUSION
  • CROSS IMPACT
  • VENOM IMPRESS

Yeah!

Last edited by Beetleking; 02-09-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:42 AM   #2
bluefox
Magmaring

Server: kRO Other
Class: Rogue

Default Re: Guillotine cross Speculation

Quote:
ROLLING CUTTER
Yeah!
I wonder if it's going to deal extra damage on Wind enemies?
Old 02-02-2009, 07:46 AM   #3
Pa.rabola
Snooty Bird :<

Server: iRO Loki
Guild: Passion

Default Re: Guillotine cross Speculation

I better have a theme song to go along with Phantom Menace.

Now Playing
[ LoL: Pararara ]
[ FFXIV ARR: Ashe Rayo on Cactuar ]

Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #4
Soul Link
Deviling

Server: idRO F2P
Class: Soul Linker

Default Re: Guillotine Cross Speculation

Quote:
WEAPON BLOCKING
lol, ANOTHER weapon-blocking skill

Last edited by Soul Link; 02-02-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
Yuki Nagato
Poring Egg

Server: F2P
Guild: Black Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetleking View Post

edited and added the speculated effects of the skills.

Can't find my speculated skill effects for this one so created another speculation instead.
  • CROSS RIPPER SLASHER - this skill can only be used when you are using two weapons at the same time. A High powerful attack that also causes bleeding and a small chance of coma. This skill ignores the flee of the target.
  • ROLLING CUTTER - this skill can only be used when you are using two weapons at the same time. Launch a long powerful long range attack to the target. Prerequisite of this skill is Soul Destroyer lvl10. This skill ignores the 10% of the def of the target per level up to level 10.
  • lvl1 - 10%, lvl2-20%, lvl5-50%, lvl10 100% ignore the def of the target.
  • HALLUCINATION WALK - this can only be used when you are cloak status, creates some clones of yourself for the rest of the skills duration.
  • PHANTOM MENACE - enables you to use one of your clones to have it to choose a target and explode to deal damage to it. Has a 10% chance to cause helm and shield breakage.
  • CLOAKING EXCEED - prerequisite of this skill is lvl10 Cloaking. Makes your movement faster as the you are mounted with a Pecopeco/Grandpecopeco. Stacks with increase agi, speed potion, and other increase moving status.
  • POISON SMOKE - hiding in the poison protects you from range attacks. Opponent's that would attempt to enter the area will poison them and reduce their movement speed and atk power reduce by a large amount.
  • VENOM PRESSURE - infused poison that deals
  • WEAPON CRUSH - have a 15% chance to destroy your opponent's weapon when dealing physical damage this is similar to Mastersmith's meltdown although it only destroy's weapon.
  • COUNTER SLASH - Have a chance to deal the same amount of damage you recieve to your opponent.
  • WEAPON BLOCKING - This can only be used when equipped with two weapons. Have a 50% chance to block any physical damage.
  • POISON WEAPON - Enchant your weapon with new poison. Increase your damage by 1200% (+200% for every level of research new potion) for 1 minute. (This ability stacks with Enchant Deadly Poison) Has a 10% chance to inflict new poison to the target. The new poisoned character if survived can't use consumable items for 3 minutes. New Poison status effect can't be removed except by Antidote skill. (Even Dispell can't remove it)
  • ANTIDOTE - enable to remove New Poison, Bleeding and Poison status ailment.
  • CREATE NEW POISON - Enables you to create a new poison which still determined with luck and dex. The created new poison does have name. The start of the top ten Guillotine Cross New Poison Maker list. Top Ten New Poison have their damage increase by additional 1000%.
  • RESEARCH NEW POISON - increase the damage of the created new poison by 200% per level. Maximum level is 5.
  • DARK ILLUSION - summon a Dark Illusion to come to your aid.
  • CROSS IMPACT - Can only be used when using two different weapons and enchanted with new poison. Deals 3600% damage to the target. This skill stacks with Enchant deadly poison too.
  • VENOM IMPRESS - Can only be used when enchanted with new poison. Deals 2000% damage to all the opponent's 5x5 around you. This skill stacks with Enchant deadly poison too.
I wonder what Cross Impact and Cloaking Exceed looks like if GX is implemented in KRO Renewal.

Last edited by Yuki Nagato; 02-02-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: just some minor mistakes
Old 02-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #6
i.q
Poporing

Class: High Priest

Send a message via MSN to i.q

It would be funny if you can use antidote on an enemy sinx and remove their edp XD. Just like how sphere absorbtion works between champs.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
Doddler
The Oracle

Guild: Valkyrie
Class: Knight

The new poison looks actually kind of interesting. You will have to craft it though. When runes were originally added to the client, they also added several types of poison plants.

Poison Creation Kit
Everything you need to synthesize your own poisons. For a person getting into poison manufacturing this is the perfect gift set.
Weight: 1

Poisonous Nerium

Poisonous Lantana

Poisonous Makulrata

Poisonous Celatom

Poisonous Scoforia

Poisonous Amoena
Old 02-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #8
Cyberl0ad
Poring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doddler View Post
The new poison looks actually kind of interesting. You will have to craft it though. When runes were originally added to the client, they also added several types of poison plants.

Poison Creation Kit
Everything you need to synthesize your own poisons. For a person getting into poison manufacturing this is the perfect gift set.
Weight: 1

Poisonous Nerium

Poisonous Lantana

Poisonous Makulrata

Poisonous Celatom

Poisonous Scoforia

Poisonous Amoena
So many years waiting for this... Finally !!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
Ichigo
Banned

Server: iRO Retired
Class: Knight

o hell yea POISON ORIENTED ASSASSINATIONS
Old 02-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #10
Elvilla
Poporing

Server: iRO
Guild: Insurrection

Select method of assassination:

Poison 1 causes opponent's heart to explode.
Poison 2 causes opponent to put up a chat and be unable to close it.
Poison 3...

Guillotine Cross doesn't seem to get a huge of a buff as assassin to assassin cross (EDP). I hope they have more gimmicks this time instead of TEN TIMES DAMAGE.

Last edited by Elvilla; 02-02-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #11
goblin~
Poporing

i hope GX gets more crit enhance skills like katar quicken, katar dynamo or something like that... maybe even let crits apply to skills (imagine sonic blow or GT with crit dmg). Or maybe being able to use grimtooth while cloak... iuno.

im just wondering, are those plants npc buyable or are we gonna hve to hunt them our selves (hooray for more things to hunt for my sinx)
Old 02-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
Crit Freak
Marin

making poisons from herbs/flowers

useful poison skills for assassination

crit boost/aspd boost/walking speed boost

that is teh definition of a real assassin...it may finally come true with gx's
Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 AM   #13
VJPholwanna
Marin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvilla View Post
Select method of assassination:

Poison 1 causes opponent's heart to explode.
Poison 2 causes opponent to put up a chat and be unable to close it.
Poison 3...

Guillotine Cross doesn't seem to get a huge of a buff as assassin to assassin cross (EDP). I hope they have more gimmicks this time instead of TEN TIMES DAMAGE.
I lol'd at the chat thing. Also, if you wanted gimmicks, go with a Stalker, they have like, every gimmick in the game...
Old 02-03-2009, 03:48 AM   #14
Terpsichore
Metaling

Class: Gunslinger

Lets see if their hp mod gets toned down to where it should be.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:43 PM   #15
i.q
Poporing

Send a message via MSN to i.q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crit Freak View Post
crit boost/aspd boost/walking speed boost
They have this already: Lucky pastries or Luck food/ awake/ speedpot.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #16
Atum
Arc Angeling

Send a message via MSN to Atum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpsichore View Post
Lowvit SinXs hp is fine, its the hp at vit 50+ where sinXs get huge hp and some people consider it unfair.
Quote:
They have this already: Lucky pastries or Luck food/ awake/ speedpot.
I guess he meant some kind of skills
Old 02-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #17
houndog
Marin

Server: iRO Classic
Guild: Valhalla
Class: Thief

Quote:
I don't see how its unfair, I mean for it to be that useful that have to use a shield and play defense, when on offense they don't have a shield, if you think about it the only class that should have more hp then assassins are swordsman class, and I believe they do.

Last edited by Atum; 02-03-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #18
Phaust
Poporing

Class: Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndog View Post
Quote:
I don't see how its unfair, I mean for it to be that useful that have to use a shield and play defense, when on offense they don't have a shield, if you think about it the only class that should have more hp then assassins are swordsman class, and I believe they do.

Fast switch anyone?!

Last edited by Atum; 02-03-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #19
Itch
Marin

Server: iRO Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Nagato View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetleking View Post

edited and added the speculated effects of the skills.

Can't find my speculated skill effects for this one so created another speculation instead.
  • CROSS RIPPER SLASHER - this skill can only be used when you are using two weapons at the same time. A High powerful attack that also causes bleeding and a small chance of coma. This skill ignores the flee of the target.
  • ROLLING CUTTER - this skill can only be used when you are using two weapons at the same time. Launch a long powerful long range attack to the target. Prerequisite of this skill is Soul Destroyer lvl10. This skill ignores the 10% of the def of the target per level up to level 10.
  • lvl1 - 10%, lvl2-20%, lvl5-50%, lvl10 100% ignore the def of the target.
  • HALLUCINATION WALK - this can only be used when you are cloak status, creates some clones of yourself for the rest of the skills duration.
  • PHANTOM MENACE - enables you to use one of your clones to have it to choose a target and explode to deal damage to it. Has a 10% chance to cause helm and shield breakage.
  • CLOAKING EXCEED - prerequisite of this skill is lvl10 Cloaking. Makes your movement faster as the you are mounted with a Pecopeco/Grandpecopeco. Stacks with increase agi, speed potion, and other increase moving status.
  • POISON SMOKE - hiding in the poison protects you from range attacks. Opponent's that would attempt to enter the area will poison them and reduce their movement speed and atk power reduce by a large amount.
  • VENOM PRESSURE - infused poison that deals
  • WEAPON CRUSH - have a 15% chance to destroy your opponent's weapon when dealing physical damage this is similar to Mastersmith's meltdown although it only destroy's weapon.
  • COUNTER SLASH - Have a chance to deal the same amount of damage you recieve to your opponent.
  • WEAPON BLOCKING - This can only be used when equipped with two weapons. Have a 50% chance to block any physical damage.
  • POISON WEAPON - Enchant your weapon with new poison. Increase your damage by 1200% (+200% for every level of research new potion) for 1 minute. (This ability stacks with Enchant Deadly Poison) Has a 10% chance to inflict new poison to the target. The new poisoned character if survived can't use consumable items for 3 minutes. New Poison status effect can't be removed except by Antidote skill. (Even Dispell can't remove it)
  • ANTIDOTE - enable to remove New Poison, Bleeding and Poison status ailment.
  • CREATE NEW POISON - Enables you to create a new poison which still determined with luck and dex. The created new poison does have name. The start of the top ten Guillotine Cross New Poison Maker list. Top Ten New Poison have their damage increase by additional 1000%.
  • RESEARCH NEW POISON - increase the damage of the created new poison by 200% per level. Maximum level is 5.
  • DARK ILLUSION - summon a Dark Illusion to come to your aid.
  • CROSS IMPACT - Can only be used when using two different weapons and enchanted with new poison. Deals 3600% damage to the target. This skill stacks with Enchant deadly poison too.
  • VENOM IMPRESS - Can only be used when enchanted with new poison. Deals 2000% damage to all the opponent's 5x5 around you. This skill stacks with Enchant deadly poison too.
I wonder what Cross Impact and Cloaking Exceed looks like if GX is implemented in KRO Renewal.
LMAO.
Win.

Holy shit @ poison skills <3
Old 02-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #20
houndog
Marin

Server: iRO Classic
Guild: Valhalla
Class: Thief

So its speculated that GuillotineX will do 100k dps with uncarded weapons and no gears?
Closed Thread