iRO Wiki  

Go Back   iRO Wiki > Ragnarok Online > General

General General Ragnarok discussion. For specific class questions please use the class sections below.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
Sygil81
Baby Poring
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Sage

Default Guidance for a newbie

Hey all

I just kicked up the game a few weeks ago. I'm looking for some guidance on getting started. The short version, is that I'm on valk right now, and struggling horrendously to make any kind of money. I have a merchant I use to overcharge, I'm using ragial to see what I can vend, but it feels like the economy is impossible to get into.

Sadly, most of my income has come from vending vast amounts of frying pans...

I think my main problem is that I'm hell-bent on creating a battle sage/scholar, which means I need to save up for a good MATK book and a phen clip. Leveling isn't really a problem yet, but saving up 2.5m for the clip, 2m for the card and 1.5m-2m for the principles of magic is ridiculous, selling vender stuff.

If you read this far, My questions:

1.) Is battle sage just totally worthless nowadays? Am I crazy or courageous making one as my starting char? :/

2.) How do I break into valk's economy? What are some good things to sell, both with overcharging on a merchant and maybe things that aren't heavily farmed?

3.) Is valk a bad server choice? I realize is the "free" one. Is Ymir that much better in terms of economy and such? What about the lag situation, is Ymir generally smoother? Feels like I stutter around too much and I don't know if it's skill delay I'm not used to, or I'm just lagging because sometimes freecast kiting works great, other times it wigs out on me and I get jumped.

I'm a 68/27 sage right now. I've already rerolled since I borked my skills/stats. I'm hesitant to reroll *again*, but if ymir is really that much better in terms of getting into the economy, playerbase and possibly the lag, I would.

Any newbie friendly guilds kicking around on valk or possibly ymir? In game main char name is Sygil

Thanks for your help!
Sygil81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
Soudou
Marin
 
Soudou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 478
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Arch Bishop

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygil81 View Post
1.) Is battle sage just totally worthless nowadays? Am I crazy or courageous making one as my starting char? :/
I don't know about Sages but my take is if its the class you'd enjoy to play then its the best class for you. I main a Battle Bishop and in terms of majority view it is not even on the chart (the recent chart someone made only talked of FS Bishop i think).

If you want to go for the majority:
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=74193

Quote:
2.) How do I break into valk's economy? What are some good things to sell, both with overcharging on a merchant and maybe things that aren't heavily farmed?
At lvl 68 you *just* hit the right range for Harpies. Their drops OC for quite a lot it seems if you can kill them. If not there might be other monsters in range which have some pricy loots.
Here's some methods from another Valk player:
http://forums.warpportal.com/index.p...ost__p__307355

Also heard of the tip of hunting Great Natures then breaking them down at Umbala into Green Lives to OC (comes out more than OCing the Great Nature). If the value of vending them doesn't come out to more or you're in a hurry. You're in range with Sleepers who drop Great Natures.

Quote:
3.) Is valk a bad server choice? I realize is the "free" one. Is Ymir that much better in terms of economy and such? What about the lag situation, is Ymir generally smoother? Feels like I stutter around too much and I don't know if it's skill delay I'm not used to, or I'm just lagging because sometimes freecast kiting works great, other times it wigs out on me and I get jumped.
The main issue with Valk for someone new is the high ♥♥♥ population. Particularly the zeny/item farm bots. Ymir has a few bots but mostly real players ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ than the 'farms', generally you don't see that many bots there. This means that low level easy to hunt stuff has a good value to be worth your time in hunting and also low level rares like cards have a good price too. e.g.
Blue Herb - Ymir 30k, Valk 3k

If you don't mind to pay a one-off fee (unless you need to create more characters after your first subscription runs out) then it might be worth going to Ymir before you get into very high levels. Once your first subscription runs out when F2P hits in March (any subscriptions bought now will last you until F2P hits) there'll be little difference between Valk and Ymir, both will be free to play. Just less nerfs (e.g. missing cards). I'm pretty sure Ymir will become "Valk rates" but not certain about that. You can maybe get back to lvl 68 a little easier there without competing with bots on lower level maps (e.g. Training Grounds is quiet). And don't forget the Eden Quests for gear etc.
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Eden_Group

Lag depends on your connection/ISP, your distance from the servers and the servers themself. Sometimes it lags for everyone (recently there was some lag spikes, they had a ISP maintenance last week but not sure what that did) but if you have a bad path to the server or are far away then it will get more sluggish more often. You can try doing a tracert:
https://support.warpportal.com/KB/a1...SearchID=52787
I'm not totally sure how to best read tracerts but I hear an * means dropped/lost packets and obviously if it 'hangs' for a long time at 1 point in the path thats not great.

Some use a service like lowerping who are in places like e.g. Australia who apparently have dodgy ISP/path to take to the server and also far away from US. But its not without its drawbacks and cost etc.

You can also try this TCP delay fix, it basically makes your computer receive packets from the server quicker. Obviously it won't fix the path to the server etc. though:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

(link is for WoW but the program does the same thing the Ragnarok guides do just quicker/easier).

Quote:
Any newbie friendly guilds kicking around on valk or possibly ymir? In game main char name is Sygil
Check out the Guild/Party sections of iROWiki forums and WarpPortal.com forums.

Best of luck.
__________________
Level 114/36 Battle Archbishop
Level 8x Experimental Battle Priest
Level 9x Falconer Hunter

Last edited by Soudou; 02-14-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Soudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
Biochemist-ness
Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,112
Server: iRO Retired

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygil81 View Post
Leveling isn't really a problem yet, but saving up 2.5m for the clip, 2m for the card and 1.5m-2m for the principles of magic is ridiculous, selling vender stuff.
Clips are fairly high drop rate from Dragon Fly if you can ever find him alive, and the Principles of Magic you can probably hunt as well. (though you'll probably be 8x or so before you can hunt there)
__________________
obligatory link
Biochemist-ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
moofs
Poring
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 37
Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: Valkyrie Players Guild
Class: Arch Bishop

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Spy_Quest

Do this quest and sell the Jewelry box you get for 8m. They used to be worth 13m.

You can buy Fried Monkey Tails off other merchants. The Violin[3] can be bought in Comodo Tool Shop. I'm sure you have 500k already. Quest is fairly simple and low level requirement. You can even farm it if you'd like, by making more characters and getting them up to lv48 to do the quest. Might be faster getting 8m that way than you're current means.
moofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #5
Merrim
Poporing
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 124
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Priest

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

You are in perfect range for Goats/Geographers, the Blue Herbs/Maneater Blossoms always sell and the rest you can overcharge for some extra zeny, might wanna keep the herbs they show up on many quests and are needed for dye stuff. The Exp will also be good too.

Forget the clip, get a Nile Rose from this quest: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Eye_of_Hellion_Quest

The quest is fast and easy, no fight required and nets you some base exp on top of the slotted accessory.

Battle sage can lvl without Phen (I have a Scholar and he's never used a Phen in his life), the only problem is that a Soul Linker with Sage spirit is needed for lvl 10 bolts with Hindsight.
Merrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
Sygil81
Baby Poring
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Sage

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm trying out Ymir right now. 7 bucks to make all your novices before the F2P hits is worth it, imo. The only problem is someone took my name (I use it for all my melee mage type chars - Sygil), so I had to go with Sigil, without the "y". Fighting my OCD on that one.

The quests mentioned above I never knew existed, and are GREAT advice. I will look into those. On valk, I had just broke the 1 mil mark, because I managed to unload about 40 mastelas. It just doesn't seem like the economy is sustainable, as any investment I put into gear for such an obscure build, will be wasted and I'll have to do the zeny grind every time. Selling anything is a chore in the sea of bots. The only thing I successfully vended was a stack of about 30 oranges that I later found out were underpriced by about 75%....

Anyway, I'm liking the atmosphere here on ymir so far. The vending seems a bit more organized and i'm already noticing a difference. Just started earlier today and I'm almost at 100k from selling stems and scorp tails. I'm 18/20 mage.

I'd love to level with a phen clip so I can get the timing down of using free cast while attacking. It seems like a pretty big turning point in the playstyle of a battle sage, especially considering I don't have a soul linker slave. I also mainly needed a weap, since the book you're given from the job change quest has no MATK. I can't find anything other than ledger of death for sale for like 8m.

Either way, i'll see how ymir goes, but it's nice so far. Was hunting in spores and a priest and their friends stopped to buff me. Shocked me at first, I was typing to say thanks and hit my fly wing hotkey
Sygil81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Bronx
Deviling
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,849
Server: iRO Classic
Class: Blacksmith

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

If you want to make some Z on Ymir, go kill Spores for Strawberries. I'll buy them all.
Bronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #8
Sygil81
Baby Poring
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Sage

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx View Post
If you want to make some Z on Ymir, go kill Spores for Strawberries. I'll buy them all.
I've been killing yoyos actually. Prolly have 20+ so far and I'll be here another 10 levels :/

In game name is "Sigil" if you want to add me. These things drop way easier on Ymir than on valk, they're just rolling in.
Sygil81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
Bronx
Deviling
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,849
Server: iRO Classic
Class: Blacksmith

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

PM me on: Ken's Chemist and I'll buy all of them.
Bronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #10
bluefox
Magmaring
 
bluefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brazil,
Posts: 1,052
Server: kRO Other
Class: Rogue

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Somewhere in the future, we'll get something like advanced Eden quests, which give a lot of strong weapons which can be further enchanted with +damage against race cards. The book you get from them isn't too bad, I believe, but... well, nobody knows when iRO is going to get that patch, and I doubt you would want to wait until then. D:
By the way, I have to say that you are pretty awesome for going battlesage.
__________________
yesmsg
bluefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #11
Sygil81
Baby Poring
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Sage

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Took me literally 25 minutes to dig through google and forums to figure out how to PM in game, so sorry if I missed you, Bronx. Says you're offline now.

Honestly, the thing drawing me to this game is the concept of battlesage. So many game distinguish caster vs. melee or strictly define a role. I've always been one to try and make a mutant or go against the norm (I had an enchanter sorc in diablo2 that rocked SO hard. Necros loved me), so I'm up for the challenge. I've read all the battle sage guides (which I know are mostly outdated), I found a more recent aspd calc and I have a plan. We'll see how bad I fail

I love the variety of classes and the seriously old school theme going on. Wish the interface weren't so archaic, tho.

On topic, are there any tips from some veterans regarding the user interface or commands that are convenient but really really hidden? Stuff like PMing another player took me 25 minutes to figure out, any other wisdoms that aren't too obvious that only experience could show?
Sygil81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #12
Metternich
Poporing
 
Metternich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eden in the East
Posts: 128
Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: Too nub to get invited

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

1. Ctrl+' to see the map, press tab inside the map to see the monsters and appropriate leveling area.
2. Press esc and manage your shortcuts. As battlesage, you will find it very useful to use battlemode (entire keyboard as your shortcut)
3. Look closely at your chat box, there's some buttons. Play with it to trigger/untrigger information you find necessary/useless e.g. Exp, damage, etc.
4. Use mailbox if you miss someone and want to leave message. It is the red boz near Kafra.
5. Alt-v and play around with the buttons.

I think that's all I remember so far.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdallr
Stay out of ranters if you don't like rants. I don't read them unless I want to laugh at someone going off the deep end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera
That's why I come here and read your posts about the community.
Metternich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:50 AM   #13
Soudou
Marin
 
Soudou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 478
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Arch Bishop

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

The only trouble with the mailbox (aka Chicken Mail) is it doesn't tell people when there is unread mail when you log on. So unless I'm expecting something in the mail I don't bother to keep checking it.

Some interface or basic game guides:
http://forums.warpportal.com/index.p...183-how-to-ro/
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Basic_Game_Control
http://forums.warpportal.com/index.p...ns-used-in-ro/

Useful links:
http://rode-r.doddlercon.com
http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/
http://calcxre.wushuang.ws/ (not entirely accurate yet but good for figuring out stat distribution)
http://forums.irowiki.org/member.php?u=12854 (See About Me > Signature for ASPD Calc)

And iROWiki.org of course.
__________________
Level 114/36 Battle Archbishop
Level 8x Experimental Battle Priest
Level 9x Falconer Hunter

Last edited by Soudou; 02-16-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Soudou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
Sygil81
Baby Poring
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Sage

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

I want to thank all of you again for your help.

I'm currently 64/20 sage. I got a bit stuck on the sage job change quest. I have done it twice on valk, but this time it made me do the stone one. A kind soul messaged me saying he saw my thread if I needed help and just in time, because I was farming crabs for 30 stones up near hugel. Apparently, thieves can just.. create them out of thin air? I was able to job change sage pretty quickly with his help, so thanks.

My journey as a battle sage is pretty decent so far. bolt bolt bolt bolt. My new stat build path is different and I have low int, but it has saved my life so many times because my flee rate is so high. I have 174 aspd with a book, 166 aspd with a staff and hindsight is almost maxed.

I'm having a weird problem with freecast tho. Sometimes I'll start up a bolt spell and be able to attack immediately while doing it. Other times, my attacking will not register at all, for the entire length of a level 10 bolt. I have no idea what could cause that, but is there a difference in Free Cast between valkyrie and ymir? I never seemed to have that problem on valkyrie, despite that I only attempted at bolt + meleeing stuff like yellow herbs
Sygil81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:28 PM   #15
Ratikal
Poporing
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 116
Server: iRO Chaos

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygil81 View Post
I want to thank all of you again for your help.

I'm currently 64/20 sage. I got a bit stuck on the sage job change quest. I have done it twice on valk, but this time it made me do the stone one. A kind soul messaged me saying he saw my thread if I needed help and just in time, because I was farming crabs for 30 stones up near hugel. Apparently, thieves can just.. create them out of thin air? I was able to job change sage pretty quickly with his help, so thanks.

My journey as a battle sage is pretty decent so far. bolt bolt bolt bolt. My new stat build path is different and I have low int, but it has saved my life so many times because my flee rate is so high. I have 174 aspd with a book, 166 aspd with a staff and hindsight is almost maxed.

I'm having a weird problem with freecast tho. Sometimes I'll start up a bolt spell and be able to attack immediately while doing it. Other times, my attacking will not register at all, for the entire length of a level 10 bolt. I have no idea what could cause that, but is there a difference in Free Cast between valkyrie and ymir? I never seemed to have that problem on valkyrie, despite that I only attempted at bolt + meleeing stuff like yellow herbs
Could just be a bug. On another hand, have you thought of making a linker on an alternate account? You could get them married, then you'll see some serious shit with Sage Soul Link and Kaahi. I am not sure if it is still viable now though. You might want to think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT3yRjy0t1c
Ratikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #16
Ardinia
Poporing
 
Ardinia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 162
Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: Yoink!!
Class: Scholar

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

another thing you can do is try killing for mandragora pots for money on ymir at the hermit people/hermit cloud (hermit checkers map from a dun scroll forgot how to walk there) map since they sell for around 200k ea. Just need to be in range of them and able to live on the map. If you go on the wiki itself there is a Useful link link on the left side of the page with tons of useful info like ragial with prices and suck.. if you need any other help you can pm me on my AB or Genetic both of which are in my sig
__________________

Susan is just awesome...(Must Get Updated!)
Elednor- Cart Cannon Genetic (still doesn't have vend lol)

Ardinia- Lazy ass AB
Just Call her Bob- 99/70
Innail- Ugly Huge Thigh-ed Sorc
Ariyelle- 99/70 No Int HP
Lyrah- LOL Sura?
... and the Salads are mine...
Ardinia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #17
Sygil81
Baby Poring
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17
Server: iRO Chaos
Class: Sage

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratikal View Post
Could just be a bug. On another hand, have you thought of making a linker on an alternate account? You could get them married, then you'll see some serious shit with Sage Soul Link and Kaahi. I am not sure if it is still viable now though. You might want to think about it.
Yeah, I've watched those videos before and it's what really got my gears grinding about all this. I have a second account, but I have to pay to activate it so we'll see how ymir goes for now before I commit to a linker slave. That seems like a ton of work, but it may be worth it.

I was mainly banking on double bolt after I transcend. would mean a 50% chance of 2 bolt, 35% chance of a 4 bolt and a 15% chance of a 6 bolt. Well, numbers are a bit sketchy, but you get the point.

Now, if double bolt worked with the soul linker spirit and it would proc 2 level 10 bolts back to back, that could be quite interesting.... But again, I'm still trying to get established before I think about devoting a slave account

I'll check on the mandragora pot things. I've seen numerous vendors for them sitting around in prontera and I think I found one while leveling on valk. What exactly are they used for, anyway? I can look up the db.irowiking.org, but it doesn't link against the item's uses.

And yeah, ragial is awesome and convenient. Dunno the history on that, but it was incredibly helpful to look up an item, be able to pinpoint a character vendor on the map and walk right up to it.
Sygil81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #18
Ratikal
Poporing
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 116
Server: iRO Chaos

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygil81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratikal View Post
Could just be a bug. On another hand, have you thought of making a linker on an alternate account? You could get them married, then you'll see some serious shit with Sage Soul Link and Kaahi. I am not sure if it is still viable now though. You might want to think about it.
Yeah, I've watched those videos before and it's what really got my gears grinding about all this. I have a second account, but I have to pay to activate it so we'll see how ymir goes for now before I commit to a linker slave. That seems like a ton of work, but it may be worth it.

I was mainly banking on double bolt after I transcend. would mean a 50% chance of 2 bolt, 35% chance of a 4 bolt and a 15% chance of a 6 bolt. Well, numbers are a bit sketchy, but you get the point.

Now, if double bolt worked with the soul linker spirit and it would proc 2 level 10 bolts back to back, that could be quite interesting.... But again, I'm still trying to get established before I think about devoting a slave account

I'll check on the mandragora pot things. I've seen numerous vendors for them sitting around in prontera and I think I found one while leveling on valk. What exactly are they used for, anyway? I can look up the db.irowiking.org, but it doesn't link against the item's uses.

And yeah, ragial is awesome and convenient. Dunno the history on that, but it was incredibly helpful to look up an item, be able to pinpoint a character vendor on the map and walk right up to it.
Oh, it is so worth it. Trust me. Hindsight works with Double-Bolt. Leveling my Hindsight sage was the most fun I've ever had in this game. Cheap to boot too with Kaahi healing you every hit. It is SP intensive though.

Taekwon's are pretty simple to level too if you just going to be a SL slave. You only really need enough skill points to get Kaahi and Sage Link 5.
Ratikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #19
Ardinia
Poporing
 
Ardinia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 162
Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: Yoink!!
Class: Scholar

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygil81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratikal View Post
Could just be a bug. On another hand, have you thought of making a linker on an alternate account? You could get them married, then you'll see some serious shit with Sage Soul Link and Kaahi. I am not sure if it is still viable now though. You might want to think about it.
Yeah, I've watched those videos before and it's what really got my gears grinding about all this. I have a second account, but I have to pay to activate it so we'll see how ymir goes for now before I commit to a linker slave. That seems like a ton of work, but it may be worth it.

I was mainly banking on double bolt after I transcend. would mean a 50% chance of 2 bolt, 35% chance of a 4 bolt and a 15% chance of a 6 bolt. Well, numbers are a bit sketchy, but you get the point.

Now, if double bolt worked with the soul linker spirit and it would proc 2 level 10 bolts back to back, that could be quite interesting.... But again, I'm still trying to get established before I think about devoting a slave account

I'll check on the mandragora pot things. I've seen numerous vendors for them sitting around in prontera and I think I found one while leveling on valk. What exactly are they used for, anyway? I can look up the db.irowiking.org, but it doesn't link against the item's uses.

And yeah, ragial is awesome and convenient. Dunno the history on that, but it was incredibly helpful to look up an item, be able to pinpoint a character vendor on the map and walk right up to it.
mandragora pots are used for howl of mandragora in woe one of the most overpowered skills in game so there is basically an active market on it (esp before sat woes when the two big alliances go at eachother keeping everyone perma howled) you can probably drop the price of the pot down like 20k and anything you find would almost insta sell and there are always buy shops up looking for them to. basically find out what is needed for woe and hunt those items -> easy zeny
__________________

Susan is just awesome...(Must Get Updated!)
Elednor- Cart Cannon Genetic (still doesn't have vend lol)

Ardinia- Lazy ass AB
Just Call her Bob- 99/70
Innail- Ugly Huge Thigh-ed Sorc
Ariyelle- 99/70 No Int HP
Lyrah- LOL Sura?
... and the Salads are mine...
Ardinia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #20
Golden Fingers
Arc Angeling
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NZ
Posts: 4,361
Server: iRO Chaos
Guild: retired

Default Re: Guidance for a newbie

i think 200k is common in the "buy" shops. definitely spent the extra $7 to make a soul linker account (and 8 other novices for future stuff).
__________________
IGN: Hrothmund, Priest'o'Matic
Golden Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:11 PM.

Page generated in 0.1459 seconds (96.19% PHP - 3.81% MySQL) with 19 queries

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
What are you doing reading down here?