WoE Nov 11th

(Almost) anything goes!
hummer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by hummer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:22 pm

HempNasty wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:03 pm
Didn’t make a dent in a half precast Blaims it on lag...

Snl breaks an Econ with lag and language barrier and gives no excuses...

3 guilds 4 castles...
2 guilds 5 castles

CHYEUH!

Everyone knows SNL and Slave Up have extensions. :lol:

Jack Straw
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 am

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Jack Straw » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 pm

hummer wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:22 pm
HempNasty wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:03 pm
Didn’t make a dent in a half precast Blaims it on lag...

Snl breaks an Econ with lag and language barrier and gives no excuses...

3 guilds 4 castles...
2 guilds 5 castles

CHYEUH!

Everyone knows SNL and Slave Up have extensions. :lol:
Extensions? What the fuck are you even talking about? Seriously who the fuck are you even? Have fun putting hours into a game for nobody to notice you. I've been back 5 days and I'm better than you.

hummer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by hummer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:38 am

Jack Straw wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Extensions? What the fuck are you even talking about? Seriously who the fuck are you even? Have fun putting hours into a game for nobody to notice you. I've been back 5 days and I'm better than you.
Yeah have fun staying in your castles and hugging your low-IQ slaves, that's your specialty anyway. :lol:


You can't lose if you don't fight. ;)

twepzii
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:05 pm
Guild: Katipunan

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by twepzii » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:45 am

Ggwp all!!
Woe is always fun!
https://youtu.be/gYC0Vu-RpyA

Jack Straw
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 am

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Jack Straw » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:35 am

hummer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:38 am
Jack Straw wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Extensions? What the fuck are you even talking about? Seriously who the fuck are you even? Have fun putting hours into a game for nobody to notice you. I've been back 5 days and I'm better than you.
Yeah have fun staying in your castles and hugging your low-IQ slaves, that's your specialty anyway. :lol:


You can't lose if you don't fight. ;)
You did fight and you did lose. Hit me with that main guild lag bullshit again you BR faggot. I'll wipe the floor with you in 5 days. Come get it 1v1.

Jack Straw
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 am

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Jack Straw » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:00 am

P.S. P2W is 2 guilds by itself and no amount of arguing or throwing a fit is going to change that. Every attack you do is 2vX. It's never level and it's never fair. But my main issue are the faggots that debate it. Just zip those dick suckers and understand you are a zerg, skillless guild. Period.

Jack Straw
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:01 am

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Jack Straw » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 am

But by all means ANY of you limp dick cancer nubs can come get the 1v1 treatment any time. Any fight you take from me is getting recorded and put online so people understand you're not actually good...you just suck that zerg dick. which believe me, that's 100% fine. You're all fucked I promise.

hummer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by hummer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:17 am

Jack Straw wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 am
But by all means ANY of you limp dick cancer nubs can come get the 1v1 treatment any time. Any fight you take from me is getting recorded and put online so people understand you're not actually good...you just suck that zerg dick. which believe me, that's 100% fine. You're all fucked I promise.
says the guy who called the whole server to attack 1 castle with no CP precast and still failed. :lol: :lol: :lol:


PS,
Your NDL slaves still suck :P

Drobot
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:04 pm
Guild: Meme Magicians

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Drobot » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:56 am

Fun fights Pink Martini and congrats to Norfair and Capsule Corp.

PennyMew
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by PennyMew » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:00 am

So it was fake news?

User avatar
Namrok
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 am
Location: Morocc
Guild: Yum Yum
Contact:

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Namrok » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 am

woe is really laggz, my sv dont cast on emp T_T

p2w recall to our castle in pay is really amazin, you rape our def instant XD
Image

Chaos & Odin Russian Guild

User avatar
Zolpidem
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Zolpidem » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am

You guys take WoE way too serious, lol.

User avatar
Nath
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:00 am

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Nath » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Zolpidem wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am
You guys take WoE way too serious, lol.
Sounds like something a shitter would say

User avatar
Zolpidem
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by Zolpidem » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Nath wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm
Zolpidem wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am
You guys take WoE way too serious, lol.
Sounds like something a shitter would say
Nice to meet you

umizu
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:34 pm
Guild: SNL

Re: WoE Nov 11th

Post by umizu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Namrok wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:00 am
woe is really laggz, my sv dont cast on emp T_T
was that a deliberate attempt to make a joke about russian accents and you calling it "safety vall" instead?

if so, lmao. i like u

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest